Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought Brook was much smaller than GGG..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post

Where's the evidence they showed the IBF weight, what about the weights they show when fighters aren't fighting for the IBF? The fighters step on the scale you moron.

It's called unofficial weight because the official weight is what they weighed in at the OFFICIAL WEIGH IN the day before.

This is embarrassing.
    It's impossible to talk sense to this idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      It's impossible to talk sense to this idiot.

You can't talk sense because you have none. Completely embarrassed yourself.

Comment

You can't talk sense because you have none. Completely embarrassed yourself.
        Yes I'm the one who used a morning weigh in at a 157 limit to a non-limit unofficial fight night weight and claimed it as the same.

Good man.

Comment

Yes I'm the one who used a morning weigh in at a 157 limit to a non-limit unofficial fight night weight and claimed it as the same.

Good man.
          I'm using network weights, weights the fighters weigh when they stepped on the networks scales before the fight. You think they just guess them. Do you even watch HBO fights? Lampley says that the weights are from when the fighters stepped on their scales.

Comment

I'm using network weights, weights the fighters weigh when they stepped on the networks scales before the fight. You think they just guess them. Do you even watch HBO fights? Lampley says that the weights are from when the fighters stepped on their scales.
            Yes some get weighed on the day, some don't. No one gets weighed just before they step in the ring.

156 was Brook's next day weigh in. He's maximum allowed to weigh 157 and they kept it low because of that.

The fight you continuously show was not a IBF fight, so the rules are completely different.

GGG is 164 with a month to go, yet rehydrates to 174 in 24 hours. You must get how stupid that sounds.

Comment

Yes some get weighed on the day, some don't. No one gets weighed just before they step in the ring.

156 was Brook's next day weigh in. He's maximum allowed to weigh 157 and they kept it low because of that.

The fight you continuously show was not a IBF fight, so the rules are completely different.

GGG is 164 with a month to go, yet rehydrates to 174 in 24 hours. You must get how stupid that sounds.
              They don't show fight night weights when fighters don't step on the scales. 156 was Showtimes weight, they showed Porter as 158 for the same fight and that's over the IBF limit.

Comment

They don't show fight night weights when fighters don't step on the scales. 156 was Showtimes weight, they showed Porter as 158 for the same fight and that's over the IBF limit.
                Yet Hearn has said TODAY that they weren't weighed in on the night.

I believe some bum on the internet though.

Comment

Yet Hearn has said TODAY that they weren't weighed in on the night.

I believe some bum on the internet though.
                  Embarrassing. You know nothing and try to discuss weight.

Comment

Embarrassing. You know nothing and try to discuss weight.
                    Says the guy who screenshots HBO/Showtime youtube vids and present it as "fact".

Without a trace of irony. That was really good.

Comment

You can tell by the size of GGG's head, especially when they are both looking forward, that hes a naturally heavier man.

But as far as body structure goes, they do look a lot closer than I expected. Well know more when they weigh in, but in these pictures the natural size difference doesn't like anywhere near as bad as we thought.

Comment

Working...
                      X