Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought Brook was much smaller than GGG..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    He's had it in sparring obviously. Difference between him and Khan.
    Yeah, but we both know sparring is not anything like the real fight. I do agree with you that Brook is better prepared for this than Khan, but GGG is a totally different animal than any sparring partner (plus he won't be wearing 18 oz's and headgear)

Comment

No that is not a fact you total ******.

It was next morning weigh in.

HBO's guess of GGGs weight is a pure guess.

You are disregarding IBF rules and how it impacts both fights, and for the last time, saying fact doesn't make it fact it makes you look like a freaking kid who doesn't have a clue about boxing.
      The next morning weigh in was for IBF. That is showtimes weight on the night the clue is the box that says TONIGHT.

HBO guesses weights now? WTF

Comment

TS are you trying to justify GGG picking on a smaller guy?

Lets just ignore the fact Brook has been fighting at 147 and lets just say he is a 154 fighter....he is still a weight class below GGG.

You can cut it whichever way you want, GGG is bigger than Brook

This is not a fair fight

Comment

You guys are gonna defend this bullshit to the end, huh?

Comment

and Brook can still make 147, but the problem is he lets himself go in between fights, so it becomes harder to make the weight

Khan can still make 140, but he fights once a year and like Brook lets himself go in between fights

The fighters who fight consistently and keep in shape between fights wouldn't have weight issues

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              Yeah, but we both know sparring is not anything like the real fight. I do agree with you that Brook is better prepared for this than Khan, but GGG is a totally different animal than any sparring partner (plus he won't be wearing 18 oz's and headgear)
              Yeah definitely. I'm not picking Brook at all.

But the Khan comparison is not really adequate. Khan is a majority career lightweight.

Brook has been at 147 since he was 17.

Comment

Yeah definitely. I'm not picking Brook at all.

But the Khan comparison is not really adequate. Khan is a majority career lightweight.

Brook has been at 147 since he was 17.
                I agree. And Brook has the naturally bigger frame

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                  The next morning weigh in was for IBF. That is showtimes weight on the night the clue is the box that says TONIGHT.

HBO guesses weights now? WTF
                  It's next morning weigh ins, I don't care what they say. IBF have a next morning weigh-in for max 157 and that's the one Showtime are showing. This really exposes what you know, I would consider just keeping quiet.

Yes they do. Why do you think they call it "unofficial weight"? Why do you think Canelo says he's never been weighed in after weigh-in?

Do you think HBO goes to the fighter and asks him to step on the scales just before he enters the ring? Jesus you are one deluded man.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    TS are you trying to justify GGG picking on a smaller guy?

Lets just ignore the fact Brook has been fighting at 147 and lets just say he is a 154 fighter....he is still a weight class below GGG.

You can cut it whichever way you want, GGG is bigger than Brook

This is not a fair fight
                    This fight is not unfair because of weight.

They are more or less the same size. Smaller people than Brook have beaten bigger people than GGG on plenty of occassions.

It's the fact that GGG whilst being bigger is also BETTER.

Comment

It's next morning weigh ins, I don't care what they say. IBF have a next morning weigh-in for max 157 and that's the one Showtime are showing. This really exposes what you know, I would consider just keeping quiet.

Yes they do. Why do you think they call it "unofficial weight"?

Where's the evidence they showed the IBF weight, what about the weights they show when fighters aren't fighting for the IBF? The fighters step on the scale you moron.

It's called unofficial weight because the official weight is what they weighed in at the OFFICIAL WEIGH IN the day before.

This is embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X