Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach reveals CBS CEO told him he wants May vs Pac 2 (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Oh gawd.. We have to be literal to you to understand stuff. I forgot about that one, you can't read between the lines. You don't have critical thinking. My bad. I'm so sorry.

That said, so knowing CEO thinks there is good money to be made for a sequel, explain why he is wrong. It's a thread, to keep it simple, either you agree to him or not.. so explain buddy. I'm all ears.
    lmaoooo. Are you frazzled? Your grammar is not any better here.

I could have sworn that many posters already said that of course he would want it because it would generate money. Did I ever disagree with that? I quoted one of the early posters who said the same, and said that he shut down the thread.

What's your point? They should do it because it would generate money? Mayweather vs. McGregor would generate money, but you didn't like that idea, did you? Did you?

Kinda stepped in **** and put your foot in your mouth, as usual.

This chapter is written, Pacquaio lost a wide decision in many people's eyes, including your boy Max Kellerman , and according to everyone in the boxing world besides Holyfield, he lost point blank period. There is no need for a rematch. Everyone knows the shoulder injury was bull****. Your boy ADP02 is a follower of doctor Teddy Atlas, until he found out that Dr. Atlas said Pacquaio didn't seem to be bothered at all by his shoulder (I wonder why?). Get over it. He lost, he lost widely, and you are begging for another shot. Crying on here isn't going to work. I told you, go kiss Mayweather's black a$$. See if that does anything for you. Got it?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      I could have sworn that many posters already said that of course he would want it because it would generate money. Did I ever disagree with that? I quoted one of the early posters who said the same, and said that he shut down the thread.

Nice to know we have something to agree on for the first time! yes there is money to be made. Shows there is no closure since it still sells!

It's common logic if there is no interest it won't sell, but since it does, then it means there is reason to market a part 2! Common sense!

There is hope for you still! carry on!

You found the essence of this thread.

Cheers!
      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-17-2016, 08:54 AM.

Comment

If I was CBS CEO, I'd want to see anything that brings money

Comment

Nice to know we have something to agree on for the first time! yes there is money to be made. Shows there is no closure since it still sells!

It's common logic if there is no interest it won't sell, but since it does it means there is reason to market a part 2! Common sense!

There is hope for you still! carry on!

You found the essence of this thread.

Cheers!
          We agree that it would generate money. What do you think of Mayweather vs. McGregor? Do you think it would generate money?

Cheers

Comment

We agree that it would generate money. What do you think of Mayweather vs. McGregor? Do you think it would generate money?

Cheers
            Your off topic. I'll answer it, but if you want a thorough back and forth debate about this I will only go thorough if you make a thread about it. Hope that's clear.

The answer to that is it would make a ton of money. Yes it would, especially if there is fair game. Meaning. The rules of the match favor both equally. It shouldn't be pure boxing or pure MMA fight, so that both would have equal chance of winning. Putting that kind off a fight which Floyd won't accept off course, would even beat the PPV record of Pac and May easily.

Comment

The answer to that is [the Mayweather v. McGregor fight] would make a ton of money. Yes it would...
              That's all you needed to say.

I'm sure the CEO of CBS would want something to do with this fight, too. That he can make money from it is not a reason that it should be done. Mayweather is retired and he already won a lopsided decision against Pac. I understand that you desperately want a rematch because the loss doesn't sit well with you. But it's time to get over it and move on. Seriously. No **** talking, no insults. It's time to move on, man.

Comment

That's all you needed to say.

I'm sure the CEO of CBS would want something to do with this fight, too. That he can make money from it is not a reason that it should be done. Mayweather is retired and he already won a lopsided decision against Pac. I understand that you desperately want a rematch because the loss doesn't sit well with you. But it's time to get over it and move on. Seriously. No **** talking, no insults. It's time to move on, man.
                Nope, it was a controversial decision. That is why a part 2 would sell. There is no closure. If a product is a knock off it won't sell, but since they see Pac as a legit threat to lose Floyd's 0 for good. The consumers knows Pac, with 2 healthy shoulders can turn the heat even more in a part 2 and blitz through this IV cheater. That's a recipe for a box office hit. CEO knows their is a ton of money to be made, since this rivalry isn't finished yet.

# it won't sell if it really was a lopsided win by Froid. It will only sell coz Froid didn't actually win. Vegas made him win from all the bias ness, and people know Floyd was handed an unworthy win.

Since even an injured Pac was too much for Floyd. Even if you won't agree Pac won it in the first. You can't deny the competitiveness of a one armed man. A healthy Pac would be just too much for Floyd in a part 2, that is why Floyd will never take the part 2. It's a scary thought to see Floyd massacred by a 2 armed Pac. Not you nor any fl0mo would want that in Floyd's last fight. I understand how you guys predicament for preventing this fight from happening. I really sympathize how much you guys want to suppress a 2nd bout. But wether Floyd takes a 2nd fight or not. The truth is nothing was settled that first night when the world saw Floyd stink up the boxing scene from all the running and hugging, front, line and center for the world to see.

# to make it even clearer for you. If there will be no part 2, I'm fine with it. It will only show how queer your boxer is, since knowing he is called money, there is a Ton of money, and his lack of performance in the first fight left a bad taste in most fight fans around the world and he doesn't want to step up to the plate and rather fight the Berto's of this world. That my friend will leave a mark on Floyd's legacy. And that is what I love exposing.

Cheers!

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-17-2016, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Nope, it was a controversial decision. That is why a part 2 would sell. There is no closure. If a product is a knock off it won't sell, but since they see Pac as a legit threat to lose Floyd's 0 for good. The consumers knows Pac, with 2 healthy shoulders can turn the heat even more in a part 2 and blitz through this IV cheater. That's a recipe for a box office hit. CEO knows their is a ton of money to be made, since this rivalry isn't finished yet.

# it won't sell if it really was a lopsided win by Froid. It will only sell coz Froid didn't actually win. Vegas made him win from all the bias ness, and people know Floyd was handed an unworthy win.

Since even an injured Pac was too much for Floyd. Even if you won't agree Pac won it in the first. You can't deny the competitiveness of a one armed man. A healthy Pac would be just too much for Floyd in a part 2, that is why Floyd will never take the part 2. It's a scary thought to see Floyd massacred by a 2 armed Pac. Not you nor any fl0mo would want that in Floyd's last fight. I understand how you guys predicament for preventing this fight from happening. I really sympathize how much you guys want to suppress a 2nd bout. But wether Floyd takes a 2nd fight or not. The truth is nothing was settled that first night when the world saw Floyd stink up the boxing scene from all the running and hugging, front, line and center for the world to see.

# to make it even clearer for you. If there will be no part 2, I'm fine with it. It will only show how queer your boxer is, since knowing he is called money, there is a Ton of money, and his lack of performance in the first fight left a bad taste in most fight fans around the world and he doesn't want to step up to the plate and rather fight the Berto's of this world. That my friend will leave a mark on Floyd's legacy. And that is what I love exposing.

Cheers!
                  lol. Controversial win, my a$$. I'm not going to keep feeding the troll.

Good luck on your quest.

Comment

Well it's a lot of money for them. Why wouldn't they want it?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      lol. Controversial win, my a$$. I'm not going to keep feeding the troll.

Good luck on your quest.
                      Checkmate

Bye bye

Come visit again next time

# Logic and common sense is a powerful thing hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X