Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach reveals CBS CEO told him he wants May vs Pac 2 (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Pls stop with the spamming. You haven't even commented about the thread topic. Your crazy. There is no spaceship. Believe me!

Go find your family lol your screws are loose.

Oh and to rub salt to injury. I'm getting so much agrees (greens) for embarrassing your sorry ass hahahaha! People think your a hobo lol

Keep begging. You're sending me messages and I'm responding. In fact, you began this dialogue. I didn't write to you first.

So shut the **** up and keep getting owned here. Look at the comments you've gotten. Remember...full transparency. We can see what people think of your thread. No one cares about you perpetually being at the center of your pacroach circle jerk.

Get off your knees, clown.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Keep begging. You're sending me messages and I'm responding. In fact, you began this dialogue. I didn't write to you first.

So shut the **** up and keep getting owned here. Look at the comments you've gotten. Remember...full transparency. We can see what people think of your thread. No one cares about you perpetually being at the center of your pacroach circle jerk.

Get off your knees, clown.
      How much more before I lose all my blood from this leech. My God, pls do something productive with your life. Stop spamming and stalking me around you creepy biatch leech!

Comment

How much more before I lose all my blood from this leech. My God, pls do something productive with your life. Stop spamming and stalking me around you creepy biatch leech!
        Lol. YOU sent ME a message, idiot. You really are dim. I'm just having some fun trolling the troll Still waiting for your "even more accurate poll." What's taking you so long? Any word on what Portugal thinks of the fight? Maybe wait until that video is made, then make another slow mo vid, then you'll be ready to get your head handed to you in another epic fail poll! Don't let us down, clown!

Comment

Lol. YOU sent ME a message, idiot. You really are dim. I'm just having some fun trolling the troll Still waiting for your "even more accurate poll." What's taking you so long? Any word on what Portugal thinks of the fight? Maybe wait until that video is made, then make another slow mo vid, then you'll be ready to get your head handed to you in another epic fail poll! Don't let us down, clown!
          Naah.. I'm just a hot stuff for you.

I own your soul. You just don't see it.

Comment

Naah.. I'm just a hot stuff for you.

I own your soul. You just don't see it.
            According to your lord and savior, you are worst than an animal. That must not sit too well with you.

Any plans on that "even more accurate poll" or not? It's a yes or no question.

Comment

According to your lord and savior, you are worst than an animal. That must not sit too well with you.

Any plans on that "even more accurate poll" or not? It's a yes or no question.
              Silly you, you can't even fathom your nonsense comments are far from the thread topic. I pity you. I've turned you into Dirt lmao

I'm the coach biatch! Hahahaha

Comment

Silly you, you can't even fathom your nonsense comments are far from the thread topic. I pity you. I've turned you into Dirt lmao

I'm the coach biatch! Hahahaha
                Here's a few questions that is on topic: how long are you going to cry about this fight? Why did you let Floyd ruin your life this way? It's not manly, dude. That's why so many have donated those *****s. Just trying to help you out.

Comment

Here's a few questions that is on topic: how long are you going to cry about this fight? Why did you let Floyd ruin your life this way? It's not manly, dude. That's why so many have donated those *****s. Just trying to help you out.
                  That's not how it works around him. You need to answer the topic at hand I addressed to you, then once you've intelligently enlightened us with your opinion you can then ask your own question.

The thing is you haven't answered the topic at hand.

Here let's recap. This is a golden leaf my friend. I'm Giving you a chance to not look ******. Don't waste it. Otherwise, you'll just turn into a recycled loop of dirt. So listen up.

Find a logical explanation to why you fl0mos think the CEO is wrong for thinking that a part 2 is not going to make crazy money. Since in business if it makes money, it means the product sells. Think hard. You need to find in your self how to convince a CEO of a large firm that he's ****** to think there is money to be made. Think hard buddy! You need all your limited brain cells to figure that out hahaha

explain thoroughly why?

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-15-2016, 09:36 PM.

Comment

That's not how it works around him. You need to answer the topic at hand I addressed to you, then once you've intelligently enlightened us with your opinion you can then ask your own question.

The thing is you haven't answered the topic at hand.

Here let's recap. This is a golden leaf my friend. I'm Giving you a chance to not look ******. Don't waste it. Otherwise, you'll just turn into a recycled loop of dirt. So listen up.

Find a logical explanation to why you fl0mos think the CEO is wrong for thinking that a part 2 is not going to make crazy money. Since in business if it makes money, it means the product sells. Think hard. You need to find in your self how to convince a CEO of a large firm that he's ****** to think there is money to be made. Think hard buddy! You need all your limited brain cells to figure that out hahaha

explain thoroughly why?
                    The posters I replied to already answered your question. There isn't a need for me to mimic what was already said, and what was common sense. Maybe you should have used your brain before you decided to clutter the board with more of your idiocy. Good enough for you?

Comment

The posters I replied to already answered your question. There isn't a need for me to mimic what was already said, and what was common sense. Maybe you should have used your brain before you decided to clutter the board with more of your idiocy. Good enough for you?
                      Nope. Not really. try again.. Your last free bee, don't waste it.

My brain is in-sync with the way CBS CEO which is a multinational company thinks. Now dispute it.

Comment

Working...
                      X