Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the more entertaining style of boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    You're a forum cancer. Threads like this one prove it.
    We're all the same inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Lost several such as Castillo I and Maidana I, but he had home judges to help out

Always had home advantage, a ref who let him elbow, and carefully chosen opponents. Avoided prime welterweights like Paul Williams in 2007, and Keith Thurman & Kell Brook in 2015.
      Everyone seems to forget that Mayweather ducked Mosley. He even claimed he would make twenty four more title defenses at super feather. Later Mosley would move up two divisions and magically Floyd decides to move up as well. His whole career is an asterisk, mostly made up of fighting smaller guys.

Comment

Little G's style is more like "Seek penis and get anally destroyed". Goddamn **** Little G. F**kin' scumbag he is.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshallDrum View Post
          Everyone seems to forget that Mayweather ducked Mosley. He even claimed he would make twenty four more title defenses at super feather. Later Mosley would move up two divisions and magically Floyd decides to move up as well. His whole career is an asterisk, mostly made up of fighting smaller guys.
          Yes.

And then Floyd's hypocritical fans bash GGG for fighting Brook, who is too big for 147 and needs to move up in weight anyway.

Comment

Lost several such as Castillo I and Maidana I, but he had home judges to help out

Always had home advantage, a ref who let him elbow, and carefully chosen opponents. Avoided prime welterweights like Paul Williams in 2007, and Keith Thurman & Kell Brook in 2015.
            Man its funny how you slam great fighters who achieved great things but hype a man who has taken 0 risks and has not fought anyone worth a damn

Comment

Four styles of boxing.

Which is the most entertaining to watch?
              Golovkin's style pretty much falls in line with seek and destroy like Duran, Chavez and several others who are my favorites. Slugging it out can be fun, but not nearly as skillful. I appreciate the skill that goes into defensive aggression. It's very hard to pull off but the most effective IMO.

Comment

I like a boxer-puncher. Out of those options, easily GGG.

Mayweather in his early days was one of the best fighters AND most entertaining I've seen.

He reminded me of Roy Jones Jr and Naz (to some extent), both of whom I loved in the 90s.
                Last edited by LacedUp; 07-14-2016, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Erik Morales style. Box and kick ass.

Comment

That constant clinching and head butting style is garbage

Comment

Originally posted by MarshallDrum View Post
                      lol...............

Comment

Working...
                      X