Wilder latest to attack cowardly Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
    He passed the test without issue yet Dibella called off the fight
    Crooked WBC seems to be condoning this garbage.
    His days are numbered.
    He failed you racist loser

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      Don't give me that **** man. I've said that Golovkin wont get my respect for beating Brook. I'm not one of your usual trolls who change the narrative.

It's not 10 lbs, you're right, it's 13. It's still not 55 lbs and 8 inches which is the difference between Stevenson and Wilder.

And fuk yes I have a problem with Wilder saying that. He's done NOTHING. Vast majority of people have Wilder as 4th or 5th best HW. People such as TBRB.
      And if you think that Wilder's resume is comparable to Golovkin youre bat**** out of your mind crazy. Golovkin fought several top10 contenders, while Wilder fought 1 who showed up to the fight out of shape. Golovkin gets avoided by everyone in the top5, while everyone is DYING to fight Wilder since he's the weakest link in the HW division.

Every single poll about "most protected fighter" ends with Wilder, and there's a reason why he has never even come close to sniffing a P4P spot.

If you can't be objective about this then don't even try arguing.
      The reason Golovkin is put on P4P lists is racism. Wade, Rosado,Monroe, Rubio and now a welter mean nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        People are tired of this wimp G string.

https://youtu.be/s6bWJvryw74
        So Can'tNelo Ducks GGG and you don't say shi t? Really? Fawking fan boy

Comment

I'm a humble southern boy who doesn't like to judge people...

...BUT

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            So Can'tNelo Ducks GGG and you don't say shi t? Really? Fawking fan boy
            I criticized it many times you idiot

Comment

The reason Golovkin is put on P4P lists is racism. Wade, Rosado,Monroe, Rubio and now a welter mean nothing.
              ..and he's hated on because of racism, too.

Lemieux, Murray, Geale, Curtis Stevens, Proksa, Macklin ?

GGG is put on P4P lists because he completely dominates everyone he's faced in his division. Name 10 other active boxers that can claim the same level of domination in their division and say they are #1 there?

Comment

It will be 5 lbs only the difference and you will have to eat your words.

Comment

Golovkin had a lot to say about Canelo fighting Khan. Yet here he is fighting Kell Brook.

There is definitely some hypocrisy there.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                    ..and he's hated on because of racism, too.

Lemieux, Murray, Geale, Curtis Stevens, Proksa, Macklin ?

GGG is put on P4P lists because he completely dominates everyone he's faced in his division. Name 10 other active boxers that can claim the same level of domination in their division and say they are #1 there?
                    Proska? He lost to Mora

Stevens lost to Brinkley, Dirrell, Ndam and a random 154 pounder.

Name a Murray win.

Macklin was put to sleep by Heiland, after which Golovkin refused to fight him.

Comment

Not sure who's going to sleep first, him or his daughter. Hopefully both do.
                      Last edited by Y0@NN; 07-13-2016, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X