No announcement yet.

Brook fans are not too bright

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brook fans are not too bright

It was argued ad nauseum how khan Brook was a no brainer.

It was ridiculed by Brook fanboys how canelo khan was a weight mismatch.

Now all of a sudden Brook is actually a fully fledged mw.

So then by the same logic khan canelo was a bad fight due to weigh , so is Brook khan, but no one is saying that now!

Brook ggg is a ***** cc of Khan canelo, except Brook is now an unoriginal moron who needs Amir khan to spark some life into him. In the shadow of Amir khan is where Brook resides hahahahahahahahah

It's not even gonna be a big fight globally lol.

These morons don't even respect that they sound like fools, how can you respect their opinions.

same way GGG trolls were ****ting on Canelo for fighting a ww and now justify GGG doing the same damn thing..Canelo should have fought GGG and Khan should have been fighting Brook

Comment

Brook will beat GGG...

GGG is a hypojob,, who can't box ..

Brook is a huge WW with superior boxing skills .

Comment

Originally posted by tiois85 View Post
        It was argued ad nauseum how khan Brook was a no brainer.

It was ridiculed by Brook fanboys how canelo khan was a weight mismatch.

Now all of a sudden Brook is actually a fully fledged mw.

So then by the same logic khan canelo was a bad fight due to weigh , so is Brook khan, but no one is saying that now!

Brook ggg is a ***** cc of Khan canelo, except Brook is now an unoriginal moron who needs Amir khan to spark some life into him. In the shadow of Amir khan is where Brook resides hahahahahahahahah

It's not even gonna be a big fight globally lol.

These morons don't even respect that they sound like fools, how can you respect their opinions.
        Didn't Khan get KTFO'd by Garcia at 140? Hell yes, Canelo/Khan was a stupid fight at 155.

Brook on the other hand is undefeated, going up against a MW whom many people (at least around this place) think is hugely overrated because he hasn't faced anybody good. Brook could pull this off, especially if Golovkin is as unskilled as posters here say he is. On the other hand, everyone except fan boys knew chinny Khan was going to get put to sleep against Canelo.

Comment

Just because kell Brook was not getting the khan fight does not mean he puts his career on hold, that's absurd.

Hearn loved to say how khan would get a career high pay day fighting Brook, what he didn't mention was Brook would multiply his career high by 10, it's always been about money and you are a fool if you think it's about the fans.

Khan haters are motivated by a special kind of hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
            Brook will beat GGG...

GGG is a hypojob,, who can't box ..

Brook is a huge WW with superior boxing skills .
            BostonGuy ya'll banned me for a hitler avy..but his is ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
              Didn't Khan get KTFO'd by Garcia at 140? Hell yes, Canelo/Khan was a stupid fight at 155.

Brook on the other hand is undefeated, going up against a MW whom many people (at least around this place) think is hugely overrated because he hasn't faced anybody good. Brook could pull this off, especially if Golovkin is as unskilled as posters here say he is. On the other hand, everyone except fan boys knew chinny Khan was going to get put to sleep against Canelo.
              You are proving your stupidity.

You accuse ggg of fighting no one but Brook is the guy with the rubbish cv, not ggg.

How on earth does a rubbish ww cv justify fighting the baddest mw around,this is a special k type of delusion.

Ggg is bringing legitimate mw to their knees.

A few body shots and Brook is begging to end it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                BostonGuy ya'll banned me for a hitler avy..but his is ok?

Hey I lost a avi bet to someone who told me to put this avi up for 2 weeks .. so calm your **** down ..

And stop trying to get me banned , loser !
                Last edited by Lullaby; 07-13-2016, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tiois85 View Post
                  You are proving your stupidity.

You accuse ggg of fighting no one but Brook is the guy with the rubbish cv, not ggg.

How in earth does a rubbish ww is cv justify fighting the baddest mw around.

Ggg is bringing legitimate mw to their knees.

A few body shots and Brook is begging to end it.
                  I don't disagree about Brook eventually quitting on this feet like most Golovkin opponents. I think Golovkin is a highly skilled, gifted and dedicated fighter who is the best MW in the world. No question. But....the middleweight division stinks today.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                    I don't disagree about Brook eventually quitting on this feet like most Golovkin opponents. I think Golovkin is a highly skilled, gifted and dedicated fighter who is the best MW in the world. No question. But....the middleweight division stinks today.
                    So how does a career ww who has one quite good, not very good or amazing but quite good win at ww justify a fight against a MW beast.

It's so dumb.

Comment

Working...
                    X