Robert Garcia says Golovkin should move up and not fight welterweights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Garcia says Golovkin should move up and not fight welterweights

https://youtu.be/fpDrQICJEFk

I guess he's racist against Whites or maybe he's sick of this coward cherry picking.

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    https://youtu.be/fpDrQICJEFk

I guess he's racist against Whites or maybe he's sick of this coward cherry picking.
    Everyone is talking down on this huge mismatch. Then when you think about the fact that GGG said he campaigns in the 168 pound division. It's really a 168 pounder vs a 147 pounder. SMH

I think everyone is finally realizing that GGG is a fraud. It's crazy how some people were willing to throw dirt on proven top fighters names & careers like Canelo, Lara, Ward, Hopkins, etc. & hype & believe GGG over those fighters who proved themselves and earned the publics respect and the benefit of the doubt over the unproven unwilling GGG.

Concern for the smaller fighter(Brook): Rosado accused GGG of cheating , he said GGG's gloves were illegal(foul play).
    Now we have an enormous size difference , and the way bigger guy with potentialy illegal gloves , dropping bombs on a guy 2 to 3 weight classes smaller then his. It could ruin Brook's career or worse. Not cool.

I don't understand that Golovkin coward, unifying the belts was all BS also , so now we know he wanted to fight at least two WW(Floyd & Brook) but he said HELL NO NO WAY IN HELL I WILL FIGHT CANELO at 155-159 , when he said he could make 154 easy and obviously he is ok with fighting 147 pounders , it should be clear to everyone now that GGG ducked CANELO , Ward , Lara , Hopkins etc. etc. and not the other way around. GGG should of fought CANELO at 155 even when GGG got KTFO we would all start to respect & believe in GGG. But no GGG's not built for battle his career has been an epic fail so far.
    Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 07-13-2016, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Robert is biased. He thought Canelo fighting Khan is an awesome move, he praised Canelo for that move. Off course he wants GGG to move up. Off course he wants his fellow countryman Canelo to never fight GGG.

On the other hand, Robert thinks Kell is number 6 or so in WW. Ah well.

Comment

Working...
      X