Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Royal Rumble

Never seen this before, lol.

3:22

What is with that title?? I spent 4 and a half minutes waiting for them to all get in the ring and box at the same time. Thx a lot. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      Never seen this before, lol.

3:22

The Royal rumble actually come from way back in the day. Whites would have blacks fight blindfolded, or with one armed tied behind their backs. Throw a bunch of them in the fighting area, and have them go until there was one man standing. It's where the Royal Rumble came from

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
        The Royal rumble actually come from way back in the day. Whites would have blacks fight blindfolded, or with one armed tied behind their backs. Throw a bunch of them in the fighting area, and have them go until there was one man standing. It's where the Royal Rumble came from
        Well, that's depressing. Thx for destroying my childhood...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          What is with that title?? I spent 4 and a half minutes waiting for them to all get in the ring and box at the same time. Thx a lot. lol
          I detected some false advertising to that title, given the still image of the video. So I scrolled down and boom. You saved me four and half minutes of my time. Thanks for being the guinea pig, man. Haha

Comment

Yeah I read that in a book....it happened around 1900

Comment

Yeah I read that in a book....it happened around 1900

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Well, that's depressing. Thx for destroying my childhood...
                Look at a prime undertaker about to tee off on hogan

Comment

Somebody's gonna make a lot of money with that idea.

Comment

Working...
                  X