Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expecting a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      total mismatch meant to make kovalev look good, just like the guy ward is fighting.

we need to stop proping this guy up just because he's a kovalev opponent.

he's coming off of a loss.
      OK that's a bit like saying someone would choose Bika to make them 'look good' - it's hard to imagine a fighter more likely to make Kovalev look bad even if it's also hard to imagine Chilemba winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        This fight will be on Match TV in Russia. I think the stream I have is a legal one, but I'm not 100% certain so I won't post it.

However, if anyone wants to watch it LIVE, send me a PM.

I'll be home tomorrow AM watching it live in Russian and will reply promptly to all PMs sent before the fight starts.

(I won't be able to watch the HBO rebroadcast because I'm working in the evening)
        Pretty sure the Match TV stream will be fully legal, but it's probably worth checking with the mods if you can find one, it's also aired live on Boxnation for those with a subscription - Broadcast starts at 5.30pm GMT.

Comment

Just got in! BoxNation on TV, ready to go, i love these afternoon Russian fights. Khan-Canelo on atm, so i get to watch Khan get put to sleep, bonus!!

Comment

undercards on right now on Russian link

http://www.moskvatv.org/page/russia2-tv-online.php

Comment

Liked the look of young Kurbanov there. Picked up an Asian trinket with a KO3 destruction. Don't know anything about the kid - looks like he might hail from the Caucasus, but maybe one to watch - early days yet tho,

Comment

Ruslan on the mic. Shame my Russian's limited to drinking salutations and a small amount of Military terminology.

Comment

lol provodnikov looks like a midget next to the other two

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                    Kovalev-Chilemba coming up soon.

One more undercard fight, then the main event? Or is the main event next?
                    Not 100% sure. Kurbanov should have been second from the top I think with Malikov - Doronio next, per Boxrec but they may have changed order.

Comment

did ashkeyev fight yet or will he be shown on TV?

Comment

Working...
                      X