Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Kell Brook Much Bigger, Much Stronger Than Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Yeah bcause I'm not counting his payday, I'm putting it up in terms of stature. I couldn't care less what Brook makes, it's not my money. but i hope he makes as much as possible for this fight

So, basically the same as me. I too am happy for Khan for doing well as he is my fav fighter and that him getting big paydays shows he is a big name despite not having a belt for 4 years. But of course when I do it its me counting Khan's $ and that I'm pathetic yada yada yada.....

That speaks more about GGG than it does about Brook. Canelo is a superstar is the biggest cash cow in boxing. The fact that its in London says it all about GGG's "stature" in the game.

What stature? Compare GGG's payout vs Canelo then we'll talk about stature.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    The fact is that Brook will have fought a better WW than Khan has ever fought, probably a better fighter than Khan has ever fought (before Canelo). And now Brook is taking on the guy considered the best in the world who Canelo just shamelessly ducked like a little biatch.

And here you are trying to talk about resumes. Absolutely ridiculous.

It's not GGGs fault that Canelo ducked like a biatch after telling the world he'd fight him.

Alvarez would've been the biggest payday of GGG's career. Did his ppv vs Lemeiux even hit 100 K? I mean he is traveling to Brook's backyard for a reason. GGG is the same guy who said 154 for Floyd, so why not for Canelo? Then again this is GGG, 168 for Froch/Ramirez but catchweight for Ward.

GGG is also a small MW, so its not draining.

I'm sorry, but A-side runs boxing, just like GGG the unified champ has to come to Brook's country.

Who has GGG beaten? *mic drop*

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Similarly, it's not Brook's fault that Khan ducked like a straight up street hoe after telling everyone he'd fight him.

Brook > Khan - Now, even Khanturds will have to admit that he's simply a bigger draw and a better fighter.

Khan said he'd fight him in 2016, negotiations begin and Brook priced himself out. End of. Amir lived up to his promise. You're beating a dead horse.

Haha, what about Brook ducking Bradley, Alexander, Chaves.......basically any Welterweight with a pulse? But you see unlike you with Khan-Canelo, I applaud Brook for being involved in this fight and won't say "Brook doin it for a payday blah blah"
    Last edited by Box-Office; 07-11-2016, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      So, basically the same as me. I too am happy for Khan for doing well as he is my fav fighter and that him getting big paydays shows he is a big name despite not having a belt for 4 years. But of course when I do it its me counting Khan's $ and that I'm pathetic yada yada yada.....

That speaks more about GGG than it does about Brook. Canelo is a superstar is the biggest cash cow in boxing. The fact that its in London says it all about GGG's "stature" in the game.

What stature? Compare GGG's payout vs Canelo then we'll talk about stature.

Alvarez would've been the biggest payday of GGG's career. Did his ppv vs Lemeiux even hit 100 K? I mean he is traveling to Brook's backyard for a reason. GGG is the same guy who said 154 for Floyd, so why not for Canelo? Then again this is GGG, 168 for Froch/Ramirez but catchweight for Ward.

GGG is also a small MW, so its not draining.

I'm sorry, but A-side runs boxing, just like GGG the unified champ has to come to Brook's country.

Who has GGG beaten? *mic drop*

Khan said he'd fight him in 2016, negotiations begin and Brook priced himself out. End of. Amir lived up to his promise. You're beating a dead horse.

Haha, what about Brook ducking Bradley, Alexander, Chaves.......basically any Welterweight with a pulse? But you see unlike you with Khan-Canelo, I applaud Brook for being involved in this fight and won't say "Brook doin it for a payday blah blah"
      No that's not the same.

You specifically said "Brook doesn't deserve Khan because he hasn't made the same money". I specfically remember this, because I asked you if that meant Khan didn't deserve a Guerrero fight seeing as Guerrero made more than Khan had ever done, or Danny Garcia or Andre Berto. To that you didn't have a response.

Damn, I can't believe I have to have a conversation with someone who thinks ducking someone actually leaves some kind of credibility. But then again, it is a Khan fan we're discussing with here. But let me tell you this: You can't blame GGG for not having fought Canelo, or Cotto, or Martinez or BJS or Jacobs or Eubank or any of these middleweights because they didn't want it.

Why do I need to compare Canelo and GGG? GGG is known all over the world, he is an international fighter who's fights are broadcasted in 250 different countries. Canelo is a Mexican/American attraction and is far from the biggest draw in boxing, that's pure BS.

Yes GGG is traveling to Brook's backyard because hoes like Canelo are too much of a ***** to fight him. So obviously he's being held back. Still selling out MSG, still doing 1.5 million viewers.

Amir Khan said he'd fight him in 2013, 2014, 2015 and then 2016: "Kell Brook? that fight doesn't interest me. I'd probably make more money fighting Brook than anyone else"

Priced himself out doe

Comment

When did Khan fight GGG?

Brook won't last as long as Khan did against Canelo.

Comment

when you deal with someone who don't want to acknowledge the truth for whatever silly reason, all you can do is laugh
          you're an idiot.Prove me something, numbers...
          Also you quit from that topic http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=716449 because you don't know what to say b1tch

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
            you're an idiot.Prove me something, numbers...
            Also you quit from that topic http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=716449 because you don't know what to say b1tch
            Honestly, who are you? Don't know who the *** you are.

Probably why I stopped discussing whatever we discussed.

Comment

Honestly, who are you? Don't know who the *** you are.

Probably why I stopped discussing whatever we discussed.
              you're dumb b1tch

Comment

Yeah bcause I'm not counting his payday, I'm putting it up in terms of stature. I couldn't care less what Brook makes, it's not my money. but i hope he makes as much as possible for this fight.

The fact is that Brook will have fought a better WW than Khan has ever fought, probably a better fighter than Khan has ever fought (before Canelo). And now Brook is taking on the guy considered the best in the world who Canelo just shamelessly ducked like a little biatch.

And here you are trying to talk about resumes. Absolutely ridiculous.

It's not GGGs fault that Canelo ducked like a biatch after telling the world he'd fight him.

Similarly, it's not Brook's fault that Khan ducked like a straight up street hoe after telling everyone he'd fight him.

Brook > Khan - Now, even Khanturds will have to admit that he's simply a bigger draw and a better fighter.

1) Canelo will fight him, at 155..... which should be fine, considering all that "anyone from 154-168" stuff..... right ?

2) Canelo did not say this.....

Golovkin Would Fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154.....
                http://thaboxingvoice.com/golovkin-a...4/15398?var=no

Why are you blaming Canelo again ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
                  you're dumb b1tch
                  That's ironic.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    1) Canelo will fight him, at 155..... which should be fine, considering all that "anyone from 154-168" stuff..... right ?

2) Canelo did not say this.....

Golovkin Would Fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154.....
                    http://thaboxingvoice.com/golovkin-a...4/15398?var=no

Why are you blaming Canelo again ?
                    3 years ago - Before Canelo was even a middleweight. This time they were supposed to fight for the middleweight title.

And because Canelo clearly didn't even want to fight him at 155. I know he said a year ago that Canelo could come to 155, and GGG said he's the 160 champion which is right. Canelo dumped the belt to drop to 154, a weight he hasn't made for 3 years in order not to fight GGG.

Do you have proof that Canelo offered GGG a fight at 155? An actual offer that GGG rejected?

If you can prove a statement from Loeffler that accepts that GBP or Canelo made an offer for GGG to fight Canelo at 155, then I'll retract. If not, Canelo is a straight up biatch who said in the ring he was from mexico and they'd fight anyone and he'd fight GGG there and then.

Only to drop the belt a week later. Pathetic.
                    Last edited by LacedUp; 07-12-2016, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      under original rules of boxing, this just a one division jump.

this is a legitimate fight.

its not a catchweight and Kell Brook should be respected here.

everybody is scared to fight GGG other than lightheavyweights.

Lara would get beat by Kell Brook.
                      Hence why the changed the rules and created a junior middleweight division for they saw the error and fallacies of the original rules of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X