No announcement yet.

I'm a GGG fan, But the Brook Fight is Pointless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
    You folks who are predicting an easy knockout for GG are in for a long night and the shock of a lifetime.

By only the 3rd round GG will realize that Brook is a different class compared to anything hes faced. By the 4th round the fans will see it too.

All I can say is this- Get ready, a New Star is about to be born on Sep 10.
    Touche. We will find out. Anything can happen in boxing. For me, I can't see what Brook's going to be able to do to pull it off, but you never can tell. Upsets do happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
      You folks who are predicting an easy knockout for GG are in for a long night and the shock of a lifetime.

By only the 3rd round GG will realize that Brook is a different class compared to anything hes faced. By the 4th round the fans will see it too.

All I can say is this- Get ready, a New Star is about to be born on Sep 10.
      Kell?? Is that you??

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Kell?? Is that you??
        Nah just someone who has been watching boxing for a long time and knows when a fighter (in this case Brook) is the real deal.

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
        Touche. We will find out. Anything can happen in boxing. For me, I can't see what Brook's going to be able to do to pull it off, but you never can tell. Upsets do happen.
        I respect your opinion but to me the squared-up bums GG has been knocking out have not prepared him for an elite slick fighter like The Special One.

Comment

It is pointless indeed. Props OP.

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          GGG needs a name on his resume and brook is a name. Thats the only reason they are making this fight
          There's fighting a "name", and fighting a "name" two weight divisions below. I remember you crapping all over Canelo for the Khan fight (someone who is actually known). You should be crapping all over this too.

Comment

Joke fight, GGG loses a lot of respect for this. Eubank was available and was chasing GGG's team for the fight. Going against someone who is 2 weight divisions below you is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              It is pointless indeed. Props OP.

There's fighting a "name", and fighting a "name" two weight divisions below. I remember you crapping all over Canelo for the Khan fight (someone who is actually known). You should be crapping all over this too.
              Yea i did talk **** about canelo for fighting khan and still do. Khan wasnt undefeated like brook and has a glass jaw, big difference. Canelo also gets **** from everyone because he shamelessly ducked GGG. Canelo should be the one fighting GGG next, GGG just settling for brrook .

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                Yea i did talk **** about canelo for fighting khan and still do. Khan wasnt undefeated like brook and has a glass jaw, big difference. Canelo also gets **** from everyone because he shamelessly ducked GGG. Canelo should be the one fighting GGG next, GGG just settling for brrook .
                Khan does have a significantly better resume. Brook literally has one decent win his whole career, and that was years ago. GGG is also ranked higher than Canelo.

You can't badmouth one, and not the other.

Comment

Its a good fight.
                  GGG needs to fight people who think they can beat him. The fact that the guy who thinks can beat him weighs 147 usually isn't gggs fault.
                  Plus they are in entertainment business. Seeing brook get beat will be entertaining to many. Plus its time for brook to fight someone with pulse. Brook may have took that too literally in same way eubank did.

Comment

I'm not a huge GG fan. All I can say is boxing is a huge mess. Both champions are fighting the wrong guy. The fighters in their respective division don't want to step up. Some hid themselves from the media, one hints, another wannabe just tweets.

Comment

I know it is, let's just get it over with.

Comment

Working...
                      X