Clear All

• if brook beats ggg by ko or pts

does he go down as one of the pound for pound

and

an all time great

because ggg is in his prime man

hes feared...brook is a big under dog

for me brook goes in the hall of fame

i dont recall any boxer in the 21st century do something more amazing than brook beating ggg

can you???

damn i been on this site for 6 years now and still making dumb a$£ threads haha

Comment

For sure. Maybe not p4p but top 3. He's moving up 13 pounds.. On his first middleweight fight, with no tune ups and is a massive underdog
      Last edited by GoldenGlove2017; 07-10-2016, 07:03 AM.

Comment

I'll tell you what will happen. At least 50% of people on here will say it's proof that GGG was overrated all along and he lost against the first really good fighter he faced. The fact that fighter was a welterweight proves even more that GGG wasn't ever anything special.

Anything basically to avoid giving a fighter his due credit.

Meanwhile, back in the real world Brook immediately goes top 3 P4P.

Comment

ATG? Hall of fame? Why?

Comment

Then we will finally get Brook Vs Khan for the Unified Middleweight titles

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
              I'll tell you what will happen. At least 50% of people on here will say it's proof that GGG was overrated all along and he lost against the first really good fighter he faced. The fact that fighter was a welterweight proves even more that GGG wasn't ever anything special.

Anything basically to avoid giving a fighter his due credit.

Meanwhile, back in the real world Brook immediately goes top 3 P4P.
              Guaranteed more than 50% will say that.

Comment

... P4P #1? Why not...

... but afterwards he would have to deal with the likes of Canelo, the Charlos, Lara... not such an easy task to undertake...

Comment

I don't know about all time great but adding 3 middleweight will put him in the P4P ranking

Comment

what the others said, brook wont get much credit from this site, people will say golovkin was 'overrated' or 'exposed' and that brook needs to prove himself against vargas at welterweight to be a true champ lol

Comment

Working...
                    X