Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The LIE that Brook is a massive WW and weighs 160+ on fight day.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
    I keep seeing Lil Gina's making this claim, then they use the IBF rule that a fighter can't rehydrate more than 10lbs as a reason Brook and Golovkin aren't that different in size.

These people know so little they don't realise that Brook is the IBF WW champ, which means he weighs no more than 157 on fight day.

Think a little before making up lies to excuse this hypocritical act by Lil G.

That is all.

edit: More proof Brook doesn't weigh 160+ on fight day.

You're 12 right with all the nicknames?

Comment

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
      You're 12 right with all the nicknames?
      No Lil Gina i'm not. Does it bother you?

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        Duran had 6 fights at welter before he fought Leonard you fool.

including carlos palomino, a hall of famer who had been a lineal champion for three years prior to losing to benitez.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          Duran had 6 fights at welter before he fought Leonard you fool.
          It's one of those myths that's stuck around. I've seen too many people act like he jumped straight into it.

Comment

• Brook is pretty big man. I think he'll go up to 160 full time eventually, or light middle.

Comment

• I wonder why Brook took about 8 fights at catchweights over 150, two or three at 154 and 155, LMW territory...

Golovkin at 173 has been his heaviest on fight night, usually he his between 168 and 170, majority of his opponents are heavier than him...

Comment

• Originally posted by W. Ledochowski View Post
                I wonder why Brook took about 8 fights at catchweights over 150, two or three at 154 and 155, LMW territory...

Golovkin at 173 has been his heaviest on fight night, usually he his between 168 and 170, majority of his opponents are heavier than him...
                He didn't feel like draining down to WW for non title fights? Same reason Golovkin had a few fights over 160.

Comment

• I was hearing g brook claim he's a big ww way before negotiations with GGG.
                  So I doubt GGG has a ything to do with the belief that brook us a big ww

Comment

• Crawford weighed 157 against Postol, that's 1lb more than Brook did against Porter. Maybe he should fight Lil G next?

Comment

• All i need is two eyes to tell me hes a big ****ing welterweight, stop making out its david v goliath ffs, golovkin not some huge middleweight. Yeah golovkins a bit bigger but you clowns make out as if brooks going up in weight to fight tyson fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X