No announcement yet.

The Lies Being Told By Eddie Hearn and Tom Loeffler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    First off Brook wasn't having issues with Vargas, HEARN tried to cut his offer by 20% at the last minute, Like who the f.uck does that and why would TR & Vargas accept that. Vargas had signed Brook hadnt because they probably offered him sh.it $ knowing he'd balk and then swoop in with a high offer for GGG. But I find it hard to believe HEARN was doing his best to make those 2 fights had trouble then had a lightbulb moment and made those 2 into 1 and everyone involved was onboard and 20 min later it was all done

Like everyone thought Saunders over priced himself and was quick to diss him, It took more $ to get Brook in the ring. ,So did Saunders duck or wanted to be paid fairly same with Jacobs

I don't even put the blame on Gennady he'll fight whoever K2 wants whether it Ward, Brook,Lara , Canelo , Fury **** even Chicolatito whoever , the guys a champ and I don't think he'd duck anyone , But Loefflers and f.ucking clown

Your always a GGG apologist like be objective this isn't a good opponet for GGG it proves nothing. And his competition level has actually gone downhill in the last 1 1/2 years , like how the f.uck is that possible
    Seems like a silly plan if it relies on Eubank not signing a 4m offer for the fight he supposedly wants next. You think they were in cahoots, Jr decide to look like a clown just for ****s and giggles?

So what do you think is a fair pay for Saunders, Jacobs?

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      all these people with their conspiracy theories crack me up. This fight is actually the WORST scenario for Hearn and Loeffler.

Lets start with Hearn. Instead of cashing out his last fight with Eubank on a big PPV, now technically he still owes them a fight that he will likely make ZERO dollars on. And in addition, instead of Brook fighting Vargas, and likely ending up a unified champion at 147 and in a great position for Thurman, Garcia, etc, instead now he's going to get his brains bashed in at 160. Sure, its easy to say there is no shame in losing to GGG, but if Brook gets blown out his stock could take a HUGE hit, before Hearn has even made any real money on Brook yet.

And as for Loeffler, why on earth would he prefer Brook over Eubank? GGG likely ghouls both, but the bad PR on GGG-Brook is off the chain, and truthfully Brook is probably a tougher fight, if his chin holds up.

So im not sure why both Hearn and Loeffler would go to all this trouble just to take a worse fight. Makes no sense.......
      Hearn did it because according to him he "hasn't made a bean off Brook" and wasn't going to make any money from the Brook vs Vargas fight. He said if he could make the Eubank Jr vs Golovkin fight that would ease the loss from the Vargas vs. Brook. He even moved the original Vargas vs Brook date to accomodate the Eubank Jr. vs GGG fight. Hearn admitted he's had times with Eubank Sr where he thought it wasn't worth continuing to negotiate. I think that's also the reason he didn't have Kell sign the Vargas fight. Arum even said the last he spoke to Hearn was a week ago and Hearn said something about adjusting Brook purse because of Brexit and he hadn't heard back from him

But Arum said he hadn’t heard from Brook promoter Eddie Hearn in some time, and Hearn never alerted him he was going in a different direction, according to Arum. “We were (talking with them) but they’ve gone silent in the last week,” Arum said in a phone interview. “So that may very well be why.”

The decision by British voters on June 23 to exit the European Union — “Brexit” — complicated the deal in that Brook’s purse had to be modified, Arum said. “The only issue was we had a deal with Eddie and then we had the “Brexit” thing and then the question was — we had to adjust the purse and everything,” Arum commented. “But we were in the middle of doing that and then we didn’t hear from them.”
      I believe Hearn always had Brook in mind ready to go when he felt like he didn't want to deal with the Eubank's anymore. The Vargas-Brook fight had been agreed to a month ago. But Brook still hadn't signed his contract. This was all Hearn's doing. And Sanchez said back in April that they'd have no problem fighting Brook at 160. Loeffler also said fighting Bradley at 160 would be a good fight. These people don't care about what fights we think are and aren't good. They're in it for the money. And with the money Hearn was offering they'd fight whomever offered.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Seems like a silly plan if it relies on Eubank not signing a 4m offer for the fight he supposedly wants next. You think they were in cahoots, Jr decide to look like a clown just for ****s and giggles?

So what do you think is a fair pay for Saunders, Jacobs?
        I think the only people that thinks Jr a clown are K2 apologists trying to defend this pick

I don't know what's fair but Jacibs should get more then he got for Quillen and Saunders holds the last belt so he has some leverage. But Brook is getting more then Saunders asked for but K2/ Gennady about getting all the belts

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          I think the only people that thinks Jr a clown are K2 apologists trying to defend this pick

I don't know what's fair but Jacibs should get more then he got for Quillen and Saunders holds the last belt so he has some leverage. But Brook is getting more then Saunders asked for but K2/ Gennady about getting all the belts
          Really? He talked all that ****, better not duck me Ggg, got a 4m offer, and his manager dad decided it was a good time to change the way sky Ppv operates

You're missing an obvious thing:. Team Ggg are not paying Brook, it's the other way around. He can't pay 4m for an opponent or even close, it's only possible due to UK ppv. Saunders got the same deal the more exciting fellow champ Lemieux got. Ditto Jacobs, and he doesn't even bring a belt for Ggg. I'm sure there's Ppv upside for both, so if Jacobs brings that much more interest, his final purse will reflect that. Quillin was a total disaster ratings and gate wise, it's only evidence he's not worth that much

Comment

The Vargas fight was made a month ago and Brook still hadn't signed his end of the deal. Hearn set a deadline for Eubank Jr vs. GGG but didn't set a deadline for Brook vs. Vargas?

My next fight is confirmed for September 3rd in the UK vs Kell Brook. We are preparing for a KO victory and on becoming the #wbo & #ibf world champion. @dcblackkobra bigtexas4191 davidllevi Thank you for your support.

A photo posted by Jessie Vargas (@jessievargas_) on

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              The Vargas fight was made a month ago and Brook still hadn't signed his end of the deal. Hearn set a deadline for Eubank Jr vs. GGG but didn't set a deadline for Brook vs. Vargas?

My next fight is confirmed for September 3rd in the UK vs Kell Brook. We are preparing for a KO victory and on becoming the #wbo & #ibf world champion. @dcblackkobra bigtexas4191 davidllevi Thank you for your support.

A photo posted by Jessie Vargas (@jessievargas_) on

Wow you're just desperate for some conspiracy. Sept 10 is 2 months away, youd hope for some resolution 2 months out for an event that big, with that much money at stake. How many more weeks should they've given Eubank to back out?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Wow you're just desperate for some conspiracy. Sept 10 is 2 months away, youd hope for some resolution 2 months out for an event that big, with that much money at stake. How many more weeks should they've given Eubank to back out?
                Why did it take Brook a month and still hadn't signed his contract?

Comment

probably because I doubt Hearn had put one in front of him yet. My guess would be Hearn was operating off a verbal with Brook (its his own fighter so its not a big deal) until he could work out the provision of services with Arum, which he was unable to do.......

Comment

Cause he wasn't happy with the money. It's what happens when the entire main event purse is less than what Eubank was offered. So how many more weeks should Eubank have gotten to back out?

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      probably because I doubt Hearn had put one in front of him yet. My guess would be Hearn was operating off a verbal with Brook (its his own fighter so its not a big deal) until he could work out the provision of services with Arum, which he was unable to do.......
                      Arum and Vargas said the fight was ready to go on their end. Bob was waiting on Hearn to get back with him because Hearn told Bob he had to adjust Kell's purse because of Brexit or something like that. But Hearn did the same type of thing with the Chaves fight. The fight was set to go and it was supposed to be broadcast on the undercard of Klitschko vs. Fury undercard. That fight got postponed and suddenly Brook pulled up lame with an injury. The Rios fight was also made but then there was some B.S. with the glove choices. For some reason when it comes to Brook it's always something else going on. And I think that relates back to what Hearn had said earlier. He'd never made a dime off of Brook and has millions invested in him. He said he overpaid Brook for his last three fights. I don't think Loeffler had anything to do with this but Hearn was saving Brook for his trump card. And he knew Loeffler would be in a position where he was forced to either move the date or take the fight. And for the amount of money being offered he took the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X