Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager: Eubank Just Wanted PR, He Has No Respect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    yes! eubanks snr with his monocle and horse riding shoes and jnr topless and staring!

yes yes a thousand times yes!
    Eubank bursts in like..."I FOUND MY PEN MUTHAF!!!!A"

Comment

Ive been saying this for weeks. As a fighter myself I know patterns and I know who really wants it and who doesnt. This is where having been in the ring countless rounds makes you a more knowledgeable fan than the random arm chair lard ass message board "fan". You fat turds.

Comment

"...some of them totally inappropriate and unrealistic, and some were even even funny," Hermann said."

Ticket prices.. Non-disclosed
        Commentary: sooo?
        Cards: funny? But Brook is not funny?

Oleg is a nerd. Fugg outta here

Comment

Eubank and his team have pissed off every promoter they have had. The fight hasn't happened because of them . After his win vs Doran Eubank snr was already saying they wanted more off Sky the guy is a idiot when it comes to negotiations. Just look at Eubanks path after the BJS fight one is a world champ the other is the British champ. Says it all really.

Comment

Ducking is the worst way to get PR. This doesn't make sense. But let's say it was all an act. Eubank Jr. duck. How does that justify this Brook fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
              Eubank and his team have pissed off every promoter they have had. The fight hasn't happened because of them . After his win vs Doran Eubank snr was already saying they wanted more off Sky the guy is a idiot when it comes to negotiations. Just look at Eubanks path after the BJS fight one is a world champ the other is the British champ. Says it all really.
              But this isn't Eddie's first rodeo with them. He knew what to expect when he resigned them. So all this moaning from Hearn is null and void to me.

Comment

... all this shit isn't even somehow funny... it's only plain boring shit...
                ... if this is boxing I think I'll pass.

Comment

From the beginning Brook was going to fight GGG which is why Brook never signed the Vargas fight. It's unfortunate the Eubanks were used by Hearn. They were offered very little money and not the same structure Joshua and Froch had with Sky. Eubank Sr asked for a reasonable amount of money since this was a risky fight but Hearn would have non of it because he didn't actually want the fight to happen. If it had to happen at all then he would make all the money. This is when Eubank Sr asked about increasing ticket prices but Hearn would have non of it. Afterwards Eubank asked if the undercard could be changed and he was accused of trying to take control of everything.
                  Just look at the signs, Vargas is offered more money than the home fighter, is that reasonable? This was just a game by Hearn, in the end Brook will fight GGG because this is the only way he can get the big money fight with Khan.

Comment

scared wimp EubANK BAcked down as Kell Brook manned up.

Eubank lost her nerve as Kell stepped up like a man. Good for Kell Brook doing what Khan did and stepped up with courage. Same ending though violent KO coming Brook's way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                      From the beginning Brook was going to fight GGG which is why Brook never signed the Vargas fight. It's unfortunate the Eubanks were used by Hearn. They were offered very little money and not the same structure Joshua and Froch had with Sky. Eubank Sr asked for a reasonable amount of money since this was a risky fight but Hearn would have non of it because he didn't actually want the fight to happen. If it had to happen at all then he would make all the money. This is when Eubank Sr asked about increasing ticket prices but Hearn would have non of it. Afterwards Eubank asked if the undercard could be changed and he was accused of trying to take control of everything.
                      Just look at the signs, Vargas is offered more money than the home fighter, is that reasonable? This was just a game by Hearn, in the end Brook will fight GGG because this is the only way he can get the big money fight with Khan.
                      I don't believe that to be the case.. Eubanks just got greedy and too demanding. I'm sure Eddie had enough after three weeks..

Comment

Working...
                      X