No announcement yet.

The irony of Canelo vs Khan and GGG vs Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The irony of Canelo vs Khan and GGG vs Brook

Instead of Canelo vs GGG boxing gets Canelo vs Khan and GGG vs Brook...wtf I guess Canelo vs GGG and Brook vs Khan makes too much sense....typical boxing

It is ironic indeed.I think Khan and Brook both made a brave but foolish mistake that will hurt their future. I doubt Khan will ever be as good after his KO loss to Canelo. I expect Brook to get KOed after a beatdown and I don't think he will ever be as good either.

Comment

Instead of fans condemning these guys, Canelo gets 500k buys and many Golovkin fans are excusing it, saying, "Well, Canelo did it".
      So, the promoters get away with it and the behavior continues. I wonder if there's anything ridiculous enough that the hardcore fans would actually object to. It really can't get worst because worse than Golovkin V Brook would not get sanctioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Instead of fans condemning these guys, Canelo gets 500k buys and many Golovkin fans are excusing it, saying, "Well, Canelo did it".
        So, the promoters get away with it and the behavior continues. I wonder if there's anything ridiculous enough that the hardcore fans would actually object to. It really can't get worst because worse than Golovkin V Brook would not get sanctioning.
        I find it amazing that these fanatics act like they're objective boxing fans. There is no way to justify this fight but they will try to anyway. I don't understand why they can't just say it's bull****. You would think they work for the guy or K2.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          I find it amazing that these fanatics act like they're objective boxing fans. There is no way to justify this fight but they will try to anyway. I don't understand why they can't just say it's bull****. You would think they work for the guy or K2.
          Yes, it's so childish that their support for Golovkin somehow makes them K2 fans, Sanchez fans, and now Hearn fans. When my faves fail to produce, I don't make excuses for them, I get pissed and expect better. Fans pay the bills.

Comment

It's not just ironic, it's absolutely fucked up. Boxing has taken a turn for the worse.

Comment

Boxing has gone to **** since Floyd retired.

Comment

Its not like it hasn't happened before
                Dick Tiger moved up to fight a much much bigger puncher than GGG Foster and got brutally Koed

Foster himself moved up to heavyweight and got destroyed by Frazier

Terry Norris is another 1 moved up and fought another much bigger punche than GGG Jackson and got destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
                  Its not like it hasn't happened before
                  Dick Tiger moved up to fight a much much bigger puncher than GGG Foster and got brutally Koed

Foster himself moved up to heavyweight and got destroyed by Frazier

Terry Norris is another 1 moved up and fought another much bigger punche than GGG Jackson and got destroyed
                  Tiger didn't move up to fight Foster. Foster was the challenger. Norris also didn't move up to face Jackson.

Comment

The middleweight division today is one of the biggest jokes in boxing history.

Comment

Working...
                    X