No announcement yet.

Does This Video Spook Lil'G Fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does This Video Spook Lil'G Fans?

I think GGG will fight anyone but i think his team is protecting him, i really do. They are careful how they match him, they talk a lot of noise but they have yet to back it up..I agree other middleweights are full of ****, so all i am saying is why look down instead of looking up

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      I think GGG will fight anyone but i think his team is protecting him, i really do. They are careful how they match him, they talk a lot of noise but they have yet to back it up..I agree other middleweights are full of ****, so all i am saying is why look down instead of looking up
      Remember Rd 1 Korobov vs Vera? I wonder if Korobov can make 160 anymore. Loeffler never made it a priority once Lee won the WBO. I thought the winner of Korobov vs Lee fought Lil'G next. Lil'G never wanted those Southpaws. Same with them not for not prioritizing on Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        Remember Rd 1 Korobov vs Vera? I wonder if Korobov can make 160 anymore. Loeffler never made it a priority once Lee won the WBO. I thought the winner of Korobov vs Lee fought Lil'G next. Lil'G never wanted those Southpaws. Same with them not for not prioritizing on Saunders.
        Lets be real now Saunders b1tched out..and Eubanks in reality just did the same, i may slam GGG but i gotta call a spade a spade these guys talk tough to the media but b1tch out when its time to step up

Comment

Lets be real now Saunders b1tched out..and Eubanks in reality just did the same, i may slam GGG but i gotta call a spade a spade these guys talk tough to the media but b1tch out when its time to step up
          Eubanks has done absolutely nothing to earn a fight against the unified champion of the division? What qualifies him to fight GGG? Who did he beat? Even if the fight with GGG would've gotten made it wouldn't have added anything to GGG imo, Eubanks lost to Saunders but u r right Saunder b1tched out.

The situation reminds me of Mayweather Marquez, difference is Mayweather was coming off a 2 year layoff and was a small man himself who moved up in weight, whereas Marquez was the best lightweight in the world and he beat Pacquiao (imo) a year earlier, Marquez was also a top 3 P4P ranked guy, yet Floyd Mayweather got all kinds of criticism for that fight. Watch how the media will give GGG a pass for this and the same people who crtiticized Floyd Mayweather will try to copromote that fight between GGG and Kell Brook.

Comment

Lil G is a joke. He and his Lil Gina's that defend him are the biggest hypocrites in boxing.

Comment

Golovkin and Lee agreed to fight before but GGGs dad died and it got scrapped. Not one person on earth is scared to fight Lee. His chin would not last more than a few rounds against Golovkin and Golovkin and his team are aware of that. Korobov sucks why even mention him.

Comment

Great comment. They really do. I get your argument that he should step up, but he's had plenty of guys wimp out at 160. That can't be denied. Excellent post, man.

Comment

Saunders never received a contract. He has the WBO...

Eubanks in reality? If the Eubank's wanted to push for 5 or 10 pounds more for ticket prices is that too rich for the UK aficionados of boxing? Hearn still gets his percentage. Regarding the commentary, was Eubank Sr.'s "demands" really that bad, or as Hearns states, "it's my brand..not going to have others tell me what to do..."

The reality is Hearn had an ego trip with the success of Joshua as of late, therefore implying his "way" works or is sufficient.

Nevertheless, the Eubank's should've been given more respect. But then again, as proof with Brexit, some Brits are still hard headed with diversity I wonder if that had anything to do with it...

Comment

Saunders never received a contract. He has the WBO...

Eubanks in reality? If the Eubank's wanted to push for 5 or 10 pounds more for ticket prices is that too rich for the UK aficionados of boxing? Hearn still gets his percentage. Regarding the commentary, was Eubank Sr.'s "demands" really that bad, or as Hearns states, "it's my brand..not going to have others tell me what to do..."

The reality is Hearn had an ego trip with the success of Joshua as of late, therefore implying his "way" works or is sufficient.

Nevertheless, the Eubank's should've been given more respect. But then again, as proof with Brexit, some Brits are still hard headed with diversity I wonder if that had anything to do with it...

Comment

Working...
                    X