Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: Brook Wanted 160, No Catch-Weight Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook trying to one up Khan. I think we will see a Khan-Brook fight in the future.

Comment

Huge props for Brook taking the fight.Doesn't matter if there's no catchweight.I hate catchweights anyway.Didn't Hammerin' Hank hold 3 titles simultaneously without any catchweight BS? Brook's daring to be great and beating the man at his weight class is how it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
        The undefeated, undisputed Middleweight champion of the world doesn't deal with any catch-weight bs.
        The undefeated, undisputed Middleweight champion of the world doesn't fight any opponents who might actually beat him. That says more about him than anything.

Comment

I'm all in for Kell! Come on man, pull off the upset of the decade in the next great fight of the 21st century! People really forget that he has some size. Probably rehydrates to 170 give or take for this fight

Comment

I really hope he doesn't run like a Lara/Floyd fiasco....that would cancel out the balls taken to do this fight

Comment

**** Floyd

Also Canelo

Comment

Dude is getting the same deal as Eubank Jr, so that's approx. 4 million? Yeah, I think he would move up to 160 for that kind of payday.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  Khan was right. Kell is so ******. He could have fought and beaten vargas for 1.5M then unified with another 147 champ. Kell should have at least asked for 157
                  heard this in a youtube vid earlier, but basically what Brook did is actually pretty smart on his part

he didnt wanna lose his undefeated record to another welterweight, which would hurt his future earnings as long as he stays at 147

losing to GGG does nothing to his career or future pay days because now he looks like a guy who's "taking a huge risk" and "has huge balls", when in reality he's making a ton of money with no future downside assuming he doesn't get totally starched out and ruined by GGG

it's a ***** move by Brook and a ***** move by GGG, only casual fans think this fight is any good

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                    Canelo talked all that trash then punked out and he's a big boy. Brook proved who has the real heart.

he sure did, and it aint Golovkin LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      This reminds me of the Canelo Khan fight

I feel like i have read a similar thread title

Its like Déjà vu
                      yep..and it will end the same

Comment

Working...
                      X