Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    LOL what?????
    It’s already been mentioned that I have no idea what I’m talking about. Relax

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      dude you dont kno what youre talkin about lol

ggg was chasing cotto and canelo, cotto wasn't gonna fight him and they were doin everythin they could to get canelo, canelo vacated at one point rather than fight ggg so you have no point

and in regards in pac, its very likely pac was juicing for the lucas fight
      Jas, you sound ******ed and its time to stop. I posted that GGG took step aside money. You challenged that assertion and claimed it was part of propaganda to label me.

Then when I prove the assertion correct, you say I don't know what I'm talking about. What you post about Canelo vacating is true just like my post about GGG taking step aside money. So I guees you don't know what you are talking about either?

My point is simple-Spence hasn't taken step aside money while claiming he has no one to fight him like GGG did so The Madison's complaints are not equal.

Further, and most important, Spence/ Mikey hasn't been signed yet. When it does, then people will surely crap on it the same way they did when the other fights got signed.

Comment

• What this thread shows me is that I'm not the most consistent poster on this board lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          LOL what?????
          Yeah he was rated #1 by Ring Magazine in 2016. It may be wrong to rate him that high but the OP is correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Jas, you sound ******ed and its time to stop. I posted that GGG took step aside money. You challenged that assertion and claimed it was part of propaganda to label me.

Then when I prove the assertion correct, you say I don't know what I'm talking about. What you post about Canelo vacating is true just like my post about GGG taking step aside money. So I guees you don't know what you are talking about either?

My point is simple-Spence hasn't taken step aside money while claiming he has no one to fight him like GGG did so The Madison's complaints are not equal.

Further, and most important, Spence/ Mikey hasn't been signed yet. When it does, then people will surely crap on it the same way they did when the other fights got signed.

you said "ggg took step aside money a number of times". name the other times.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
              you said "ggg took step aside money a number of times". name the other times.
              Jas stop. You are a regular poster and know my point is valid and true. I'm not going to search for every time he did so.

Now if Spence does sign to fight Mikey, it will get criticized because he could fight Ugas or another WW instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                lmaooooo wtfffff

kell willing to die so he can duck spence
                Yeah he really ducked Spence....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Jas stop. You are a regular poster and know my point is valid and true. I'm not going to search for every time he did so.

Now if Spence does sign to fight Mikey, it will get criticized because he could fight Ugas or another WW instead.
                  Answer his question......

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                    Yeah he really ducked Spence....
                    Are you going to post the negative reactions from GGG fans as well or are you going to pick and choose only posts that you can use to forward your agenda?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                      Answer his question......
                      I did. I'm not going to answer it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X