No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
    People don't like Wilder not because of his race. It's because the dude is a terrible boxer. Watch him fight. Sooooo off balance, constantly. Absolutely no defense at all. The reason he's gone as far as he has, is cuz of his power. That's it. He's been facing journey men type of fighters and he gets hit clean by them. Some of them actually get him into trouble cuz of how terrible his defense is. Wilder's untested, and yet he's a champ. How can a champ be untested? It doesn't make sense.

I know why he's a bad boxer though. It's cuz he got started in the sport late. He started in his 20's, whereas most of the top fighters start when they're 12. I'm still a fan of Wilder though. I just know what he is and what he isn't. He's an exciting fighter with a lot of KO's and he happens to have a piece of the Heavyweight strap. I also know that he's no where near as good as some people on there think.

You say he is terrible boxer he has 36 fights with 35 knock outs, he can't be that bad if he is hitting, connecting and knocking out his fighters so I;m not trying to hear that shyt.

He is facing journey men, getting hit? Knocking them out 36 fights and 35 knock outs. lil g has been fighting bum after bum you can't say nothing if Deonte has a higher knock out rate than pussie g.

He is nowhere as good but he is knocking people out, and his biggest challenge cheated he would have knocked his ass out as well. Pussie g is scared to fight bigger fights, scared shytless of Lara but didn't hesitate to bring Brook up from 147 to 160. No mando nothing, pussie g is a bytch and Wilder, Mayweather, Ward are all better than that pussie

Comment

• Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
      I love Floyd, don't enjoy Ward and think Wilder is so far a hypejob with potential and GGG is a good fighter who hasn't proven himself against an A fighter. It's not racial. They like GGG because of the narrative that he is a monster and will put down other fighters to raise him up.

You think Wilder is a hype job and pussie g is a good fighter who hasn't proven himself? How is pussie g a monster when Wilder has more fights and more knock outs then lil g. Pussie g avoided Lara who was calling him out to face Brook a ww to fight at 160 pussie g is a bytch. You can't dare say anything about these three and not straight shyt on pussie g

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
        You say he is terrible boxer he has 36 fights with 35 knock outs, he can't be that bad if he is hitting, connecting and knocking out his fighters so I;m not trying to hear that shyt.

He is facing journey men, getting hit? Knocking them out 36 fights and 35 knock outs. lil g has been fighting bum after bum you can't say nothing if Deonte has a higher knock out rate than pussie g.

He is nowhere as good but he is knocking people out, and his biggest challenge cheated he would have knocked his ass out as well. Pussie g is scared to fight bigger fights, scared shytless of Lara but didn't hesitate to bring Brook up from 147 to 160. No mando nothing, pussie g is a bytch and Wilder, Mayweather, Ward are all better than that pussie
        lol GGGs opponents are atg compared to Wilders opponents.

Comment

• Brook goes from avoiding all tough fights, to jumping up 2 classes and fighting a dangerous champ? This is a weird ass fight. I wonder if Golovkin did this just because Canelo dragged a British welterweight up for a pummeling?

Comment

• GGG is all about the belts doe!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              GGG is all about the belts doe!!
              He just collected one from a guy that ducked, so that's 3. The remaining champ just ducked again

Comment

• What's up with all the ho-assness in sports lately? Canelo fights Khan then drops the middleweight title to duck GGG. Durant joins the Warriors. Now GGG fights a welterweight at 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                  I don't know what's more embarrassing hypocrite Lil G or the hypocrite Lil Ginas defending him.
                  The people getting mad at ggg fans defending him is sadder. Why do u care?

Comment

• Coward Andre Ward will fight most feared lightheavyweight champ, God of war GGG will fight welterweight LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      Well, the halfwits are running with it hook-line-and-sinker......
                      Does calling people names make you feel big? This is all BS no matter what side. No need to name call over **** we are just watching

Comment

Working...
                      X