Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread should be stickied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
      That's what I was gonna write fella.....where the f@ck did that come from, I don't think I've ever been shocked more by this match up than any fight I can remember...ever...I like kel brook a lot but it's Minster task.....it's like when sugar Ray Leonard moved up and faced hagler....im not sure how to react to this ...shocking announcement
      You should respond by saying GGG is a f.uck'n clown and this is a bull**** fight. But you won't, because you're a d1ck sucking, fanboy b1tch.

Comment

• Man, I thought they hit me with a swerve when the Canelo-Khan fight was announced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post

I can't see GGG coping at 168 against guys like Smith and DeGale, Ward would school and stop him I believe, hence the reason Ward was forced to move up as Triple Duck refused the fight.
          I don't think anyone at 168 who can give him real problems.. We don't have real punchers there and not so difficult fighters style wise.. Ward is in a different league compared to the current SMW and he can surely give GGG his first L and I don't mind that at all..

Comment

• Wow!!! Didn't see this one coming!!! Talk about an all time 'outta right field" thing to develop. Kind of intriguing matchup so to speak. Breezing through this thread, I see a lot of "hate for GGG" posts,.....he's a joke for fighting a opponent two weight classes below his. OK I can see this viewpoint. But has anyone besides myself had the thought that maybe Kell Brook is making his move up in weight class because it might just be his natural time to quit the weigh drain game to fight in a class he has out grown? Yes I am a GGG fan, but I have watched Kell's journey through his career and I like him to. I believe this is a much better matchup than a bout with Euanks Jr. Better level f talent too.

Comment

• Oh ffs, what a bull**** fight.

Comment

• What's ward's next opponent??

It's fine to bash this fight because it's crap, but don't suddenly act like Ward is facing killers at 175 just yet. And at least Kovalev has the balls to face Ward unlike all the other ducks Golovkin has tried to get in the ring.

Try being objective for once

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  Brooks will be very close to same weight as GGG come fight night. He will put on some weight and he already comes in at 165. So the weight won't be issue.

But Brooks should have tested the waters first.

However, if ggg turned down this fight haters would nail him for that. They know it.
                  When GGG said Brook was too small nobody said anything so that's a lie.

Comment

• Wtf

Dang! Sometimes I think this sport makes more sense after ingesting Orange Sunshine.

Big props to Brook for stepping up from scrubs to Glolovkin; sorta like gigging at local bars and then suddenly being asked to perform at the Royal Albert Hall.

GGG has nothing to gain by beating Brook except, OK, more UK exposure and money. Best believe GBP be smiling in relief right now.

And it appears Team Eubank just blew it. I'd be curious know their final money requirement.

Comment

• GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X