No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    @ this dense mutherf*kker comparing established HOF'ers near or at the top of the p4p rung to Kell ****ing Brook.
    You are mad as ****.

Brook undefeated and got his O doe.

GGG finally doing what past middleweight greats did.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      lmaooooo wtfffff

kell willing to die so he can duck spence
      Ducking a up and coming Welterweight Prospect by fighting the feared Middleweight Champion ? It seems like some posters on here jump on ANY opportunity to use the word Ducking .

Comment

• I'm trying to find a scenario in my mind where GGG loses to a WW.

Comment

• damn GGG

you went Canelo on me

Comment

• Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            Ducking a up and coming Welterweight Prospect by fighting the feared Middleweight Champion ? It seems like some posters on here jump on ANY opportunity to use the word Ducking .
            So I guess that means GGG is Ducking Eubanks ???

Comment

• Why was this fight made???? Team GGG could have at least picked from the LOADED 154 pound division instead of 147 if they had to!! How much power does Hearn have to control both potential opponents for GGG that Hearn was in a cant lose situation??? *** the business of boxing with this kind of Monopoly.

Comment

• Originally posted by darius45 View Post
                It will be hard to root for GGG in this fight, even being a GGG fan. Not that I want GGG to lose, but I'm not itching for the annihilation of Brook either. At most, I'd like to see Brook still standing after 12 rounds, but realistically, I'll be counting down the minutes until he gets KO'd.

This is great exposure for GGG, and a terrible decision for Brook. Brook should be focusing on Garcia and Thurman, and once his "0" is gone, he'll lose leverage in those negotiations.

GGG has literally run out of opponents. And Ward has seemingly left the picture for good, now that he's at 175.
                GGG hasn't run out of opponents. If he can look down two divisions for an opponent, he can look up two divisions. The biggest fight in boxing this year is Ward-Kovalev. GGG needs to fight the winner early next year. No excuses.

Comment

• It's just pretty damn amazing how TIME AND TIME AGAIN you guys continue to believe anything BOXING PROMOTERS SAY. No, GGG-Eubank was never on and there was no contract to be signed, it was all talk for the media/news headlines. Golovkin/Brook was the plan all along. I don't believe at all that Eubank JnR is ducking GGG.

Back on topic, this is a bullsht ass fight for Gennady, how come NO ONE is asking this KO artist to prove himself at 168? look at all the other greats, they all moved up and dminated in higher weight divisions, it's been time for GGG to do the same...i don't get whats the holdup? (dont even try to get cute with that "oh he is trying to unify all the belts" bs)

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
                    That's what the general consensus is. Hey, when your guy gets KOed by old man Marquez and then utterly outclassed by his #1 arch nemesis in the biggest fight in decades, a fight 5 or 6 years in the making, you gotta find someone else to root for, right?
                    I don't wanna come across a straight up GGG, Pac hating f@g and some kind of Ward n Floyd crusader, but facts are they're these best out there. Hell I'm a big Kessler fan and really I guess my favourite welters are Chino and Thurman who I believe Floyd wants no part of. Ward you just can't knock, he's prepared to fight anyone but Triple Duck wants ZERO, clearly.

I enjoyed following GGG until the hype got too repulsive, maybe it is the way he is sold and the casuals on here lap that shyt up, either way it aint for me. I been calling for GGG to move up since it became evident no one at the weight can live with him, lets alone junior mids like Lara or dudes who went life and death with Porter at 147.

If GGG was true to his fans he'd move up and give us competitive fights.

Comment

• Can we have just ONE ***ing middleweight fight with two middleweight fighters?????? Is this TOO much to ask???!!!!!!!! First Canelo, not GGG, whats next??? Heavyweights demanding super middleweights????

Comment

Working...
                      X