No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
    Who said it was not a joke gumbo....I said brook is more accredited than Khan and he's a champion and Khan was nothing ...Khan had looked very poor, avoided any punchers , knocked out twice and beaten by Peterson ...at least brook is a champ with a belt and is arguably the best welterweight in the divsion and undefeated ...what was Khan ? And is canelo actually heavier than golovkin when they step in the ring ? Yes or no ? It's suicide for brook but again he's showed more bravery than the ginger bread kid ....I know exactly what happened with this match up...Eubanks played games and because brook is managed by Hearn he jumped at the chance......I called it a joke because Khan was not worthy and was chinny.....and plenty of welterweights have moved up to face middleweights ...I suggest you look at my signature gumbo to see who did move up
    did you call ggg-brook a joke before this post? if you did then i take it back... i havent read every single post from you, but from the ones i reply to you i did not see you trashing this fight..

Comment

• I wish this fight could've been at 158 or 157, but I like this fight. It's even with the Eubank fight in my book

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
        Can we get Lara-Eubank then?
        Eubanks was outboxed by BJ Lips Saunders, Lara ?! Get serious !

Comment

• Its funny seeing all these Canelo fanboys ****ting on the fight.

I mean, fair enough, it is terrible, but the only reason its even on the table is because your guy tucked his cajones between his legs and ran away.

Only person who comes out if this with any credit is Brook really

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            full blown 160 lbs
            Full blown BS. I'd be ok with this fight if it was 154 possibly 155 but even then it's full blown pathetic, what the fück is wrong with GGG and his fans accepting this shyt. Ward vs GGG could have done ppv I know it wouldn't do the numbers the UK could but at least GGG and his fans would have credibility, which as of now they have ZERO.

Anyone who buys this fight is a ****.

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            It is a real kick in the nutter..
            And we've fans defending this shyt. Boxing fans wonder what's wrong with boxing, real fans KNOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Its funny seeing all these Canelo fanboys ****ting on the fight.

I mean, fair enough, it is terrible, but the only reason its even on the table is because your guy tucked his cajones between his legs and ran away.

Only person who comes out if this with any credit is Brook really
              What kind of bs stance is that ? No one cares about Cameltoè in here. GGG fan boys are just butt hurt their man never got a chance to cash out against a guy who's able to pick whoever he fights and dictate terms, GGG didn't like the fact he held ZERO cards. He may be overmatched for anyone south of 168 but when he's at the table with someone like Cameltoè he's bringing a potato gun to a gun fight.

This fight sums up what GGG is all about, and it ain't his fückin legacy, or about collecting belts, fake ass chump.

Comment

• Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                And????

GGG is still fighting a man two divisions smaller.
                You nailed it dude. This is about GGG facing a chump two weights lower not about Cameltoè, GGG fan boys still sore their fake ass chump got overlooked, tryin make it about something it has nothing to do with.

GGG fan boys are worse than PAC fans and all the other anti Mayweather f@ggot crusaders, in fact it's likely they're one and the same, I'm not sure their is any differentiation between them. ' GGG has Floyd running scared doh '

Comment

• Lmao Lara called lil g and ****nelo twin brothers for bringing up ww

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    lmaooooo wtfffff

kell willing to die so he can duck spence
                    ... And making Canelo look like even more of a pu55y in the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                      Full blown BS. I'd be ok with this fight if it was 154 possibly 155 but even then it's full blown pathetic, what the fück is wrong with GGG and his fans accepting this shyt. Ward vs GGG could have done ppv I know it wouldn't do the numbers the UK could but at least GGG and his fans would have credibility, which as of now they have ZERO.

Anyone who buys this fight is a ****.

And we've fans defending this shyt. Boxing fans wonder what's wrong with boxing, real fans KNOW.
                      Yeah there are some GGG fans who are insane, much like Furry fans..
                      I am a fan of GGG, that doesn't mean I go about defending everything he does.. Its not such a thin line between a fan & fanboy..

Comment

Working...
                      X