Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'll be damned.

Comment

Damn i was defending GGG but what the **** fighting a welterweight?

Comment

What if GGG is coming to 156/157 for Brook, and then 154 for Canelo. And then 154 for Lara, and then 160 for BJS and Eubank jr, and then 168 for Ward, and then 175 for Kovalev and Beterviev. What a ****ing resume man.

Comment

where all you guys saying brook ducks elite fighters lmaoo

Comment

Golovkin jst confirmed it on Twitter

Comment

Ha!!!! I fu(king told you *****es!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Maybr Brook wants to show the world he has more balls than khan?
                Eddie said a while ago that Brook demanded Golovkin when Khan-Canelo was announced, but i put it down as typical Hearn bull****. Whoops.

Comment

WHAT THE FUK IS GOLOVKIN THINKING? WHY HE FIGHTING A GOD DAMN WW?

This is BS. Lost a LOT of respect for Golvokin and his team with this announcement.

Comment

GGG fans made fun of canelo for fighting khan, but they will justify GGG fighting brook, just watch.

ill be waiting.

Comment

Big respect to Kell, people said he was ducking the likes of Thurman, Spence etc but he's going up 2 weight divisions to fight someone who is far more dangerous. I'm disappointed in GGG though, I expect better from him. Eubank would have been a better/more competitive fight

Comment

Working...
                      X