No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    What the f was for surprise. I'm happy that GGG gets a big name finally.

Brook -> undefeated.
    Khan -> KO losses at 135, at 140.
    Brook -> Proven at WW.
    Khan -> Unproven at WW.
    Brook's chin -> Good
    Khan's chin -> Glass
    Brook -> Big WW.
    Khan -> Blown up lightweight.
    Get the Fuck out with that nonsense you fangirl. This fight is a mismatch and you know it. A big name. LOL. He only beat Porter, who's very limited and now he's a big name? You suck and will continue to suck.

Time to change out that Maxi Pad girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
      Can we get Lara-Eubank then?
      I think the norm has changed.. Next you will get:

Vargas - BJS
      Garcia - Danny Jacobs

I am personally waiting for Bradley - GGG in Dec'16 or Jan'17.. super super excited for that fight..

Comment

• Holy shhh not sure how to feel about this one. I mean am happy for Brook, there had been rumblings about his struggles to make weight just didn't expect him to be this brazen but it's for one hell of a payday for him. For Golovkin not sure this was a smart fight to make, as if there wasn't enough hate flowing that way already. From a business perspective it makes sense for both sides from a fans perspective it makes those who avoided Golovkin look wimpish and makes golovkin look kind of like he's picking on a smaller man which I am not sure is a valid argument entirely but Brooks having never fought at 160 makes this a head scratcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
          b!itch haters are gonna start nit picking at this fight, at ggg for fighting a weleterweight...first of all if ducknelo can do it, anybody can do it, kell brook can barely make welterweight, hes a big welterweight, middleweight will not be too much difference for him, 2. he doesnt have a glass chin like glassmir, or has gotten ktfo in smaller weight classes like glassmir, 3. kell brook is the number one / number two top welterweight in the sport, its between him and thurman,..so he might actually pose a threat..
          Pose a treat? get out of here fanboy.Brook will move up to fight @160, at least the canelo fight was @155, don't try to justifiy this. how about GGG no.1 MW vs Ward no1. LHW.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Holy shhh not sure how to feel about this one. I mean am happy for Brook, there had been rumblings about his struggles to make weight just didn't expect him to be this brazen but it's for one hell of a payday for him. For Golovkin not sure this was a smart fight to make, as if there wasn't enough hate flowing that way already. From a business perspective it makes sense for both sides from a fans perspective it makes those who avoided Golovkin look wimpish and makes golovkin look kind of like he's picking on a smaller man which I am not sure is a valid argument entirely but Brooks having never fought at 160 makes this a head scratcher.
            here's another one making excuses for this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              much respect to brook for taking the challenge

but K2 wtf are you doing. i'm not even sure this draws more viewers than golovkin-eubank
              It wont ,but SKY already put the money up for grabs and when Eubank didnt want to sign Hearn and K2 were pissing blood , so they went with the "Give me the money SKY , we will work something out" and look and behold a god damn WW.... ****ing sad , im on the Kell brook train for this fight , sorry GGG was a big fan , and still kinda am but for this fight i hope you get an L and realize this sport is not a joke , this fight gives me a concusion.....
              Not sure im going to watch it even.... yikes , K2 .... WTF ARE YOU EVEN DOING , this fight kills any credit they tried to build as the "good guys" , ****ing bully move......

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                I think the norm has changed.. Next you will get:

Vargas - BJS
                Garcia - Danny Jacobs

I am personally waiting for Bradley - GGG in Dec'16 or Jan'17.. super super excited for that fight..
                Lol, you're on to something.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
                  Great fight. Totally okay with this, this is all Canelos fight.

After all, didn't Floyd and Canelo say in order to "earn" a unification fight with Canelo, Golovkin would have to fight a "name?"

Well, it doesn't realistically get much bigger and better then Brook.

So, no more excuses. No one at MW wants to fight GG. Canelo, Jacobs, Eubank, Saunders... All ducked GGG. Brook is far better then Lara, undefeated and simply the best possible opponent other then Ramirez at 168.

Once the MW division and Canelo stop ducking GGG, he'll fight them. Until then, this is simply a realistic response to the shameful ducking by Canelo, Saunders, and Jacobs.

Easy work Brook. Also, Special K would literally end Lara's career.
                  Brook better than Lara? jesus christ, you officialy don't know **** about boxing

and you trying to justify this circus? c'mon man.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    LMAO you guys are so f'ing pathetic. What excuse? That Brook is getting a record payday for himself..am i wrong on that...beyond that this fight makes zero sense. So again what excuse...I see you got rid of your cotto imagery, jumped the shark did we?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      They keep coming! Canelo drops 1lb. for Liam Smith, he's garbage! GGG drags Brook up 13lbs., "it's a headscratcher."

Comment

Working...
                      X