No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icha View Post
    i was being sarcastic and using gggs own words...
    me 2 yo!. lol

Comment

• this is career suicide. i just dont get it

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        I'm lost for words...

Where the **** did this come from?
        That's what I was gonna write fella.....where the f@ck did that come from, I don't think I've ever been shocked more by this match up than any fight I can remember...ever...I like kel brook a lot but it's Minster task.....it's like when sugar Ray Leonard moved up and faced hagler....im not sure how to react to this ...shocking announcement

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          This is obviously a money move.

Brook taking €3-4million as opposed to the €1million for Vargas.

100% the only reason. Fuk the crap about "daring to be great" that's BS. It's money and nothing else.
          The money ain't worth it, especially if he gets brutally beat up and then eventually knocked out. This will shorten his career and set him back

Khan got knocked out cold, but he didnt take a serious beating.

G has the ability to break Brook down and cause some serious damage.

Brook has the Vargas fight, could have got himself a title, then gunned for Thurman and after that fought Spence. These were all winnable fights

Once Brook moves up, he's not coming back down to 147

Comment

• Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
            How is brook more skillful? Ggg has credentials to back it up
            Yeah man, that Dominic Wade and Willie Monroe resume is a killer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              This is fucking terrible. Wtf is the point of this? Fuck you ggg and fuck you canelo. Wtf is wrong with boxing????
              Its business doe, like wwe, just the way alot of these guys wanted it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                This if terrible by ggg. I hope Brooks pulls it off, but the whole canelo situation is different since canelo had been fighting at middleweight for the prior 5 or so fights. Why does a middleweight need a catchweight to fight another middleweight especially after all the **** canelo talked and said we can do 160 yet then he handz the belt to ggg that was some ***** ****. This whole thing with brooks is some other garbage by ggg and I hope some how brooks pulls it off. If this fight is a cw atleast its vs a guy that actually needs the cw not a guy in ur own division trying to drain you.
                how is it draining him when GGG said he is willing to fight anyone from 154-168 lbs.

as far as i know 155 is above 154, or am i missing something.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
                  I'll believe it when I see it. How did it go from cherrypicking Frankie Gavin types to picking Golovkin? Not to mention Hearn has a reputation of deceptive practices in the negotiating table.

This is probably another attempt to lure Khan. It's a last ditch effort, but it's so flimsy.
                  Hardly surprised there's no criticism of this bull**** coming from you.

Comment

• i thought it was a typo and they meant Eubank (since both are british and managed by hearn) but no. this is garbage. oh boy, i thought Pac/Algieri was crap

Comment

• Hahaha let the slaughterfest begin if Canelo fought that means GGG will fight khans rival lmfao #SpecialEd

Comment

Working...
                      X