Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao, ****ing awesome. While its a terrible matchup, clearly a troll move from team GGG saying "**** you" to everyone who defended Canelo. Now lets hear everyone who defended Canelo fighting Khan, defend this.

Comment

• At least Canelo had the decency of fighting of giving Khan a catchweight.

Comment

• I'll believe it when I see it. How did it go from cherrypicking Frankie Gavin types to picking Golovkin? Not to mention Hearn has a reputation of deceptive practices in the negotiating table.

This is probably another attempt to lure Khan. It's a last ditch effort, but it's so flimsy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          i wonder what GGG fans will say if GGG fights brook at 155 but not canelo?

who is the DUCKING BOY now?
          This if terrible by ggg. I hope Brooks pulls it off, but the whole canelo situation is different since canelo had been fighting at middleweight for the prior 5 or so fights. Why does a middleweight need a catchweight to fight another middleweight especially after all the **** canelo talked and said we can do 160 yet then he handz the belt to ggg that was some ***** ****. This whole thing with brooks is some other garbage by ggg and I hope some how brooks pulls it off. If this fight is a cw atleast its vs a guy that actually needs the cw not a guy in ur own division trying to drain you.

Comment

• Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
            this is a joke...I found the eubank jr a mismatch but a watchable one...but this...this is just a bad as Khan vs Canelo...and I'm a GGG fan....after he said the thing about respecting the weight classes and now this...

damn...

I would prefer a 154 pounder...Lara, Charlos, Andrade...but not this.
            That pisses me off too.

Comment

• Confirmed

September 10th at London O2...

Amazed!

Comment

• Ggg ko over Brook

Or

Canelo's ko over Khan

And the WINNER of the 2016 Knock-Out of the YEAR award goes to.....

Comment

• Boxing is dying a slow, painful death! What a shame!

Comment

• Well damn. I thought GGG vs Eubank and Brook vs Vargas were both gonna get worked out sooner or later.

This gonna be at 160 or a catchweight? Either way Brook getting blasted unless it's at a lower than I'd expect catchweight. Feel like it could look similar to Canelo vs Khan too. Brook looks good for a few rounds and is winning or is winning on reasonable fans cards at least before he gets face planted. Bold move by Brook I guess and maybe after Brook gets Khan'd maybe Brook vs Khan will be easier to make.

Comment

• Originally posted by Basco View Post
                      Boxing is dying a slow, painful death! What a shame!
                      "Boxing is a business doe"

Comment

Working...
                      X