Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eight days left to go.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      I think Postol boxes Crawford's head off and wins a clear decision.
      Strong words. Fortunately, this is not a fantasy fight. We'll soon see the results in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        I'm sold on Crawford as one heck of a fighter.

But Postol might be the one guy who is built perfectly to beat him.

Postol dominating mattysse is far more impressive than anything Crawford has done.

Postol is tall, accurately throws a lot of punches, has a chin, seems to have a very good boxing iq.

This is a top notch fight, too bad it's on ppv though.
        when did that happen? it was 1 point either way when it was stopped. you don't get points simply for clinching. usually its the punches and mathysee was landing much better ones for many rounds while postols were weak tentative strikes that didn't land clean.

Comment

Well, i am watching this from the Caribbean!

Comment

I'm more curious about Crawford than Postol in this fight. This is essentially his first step up fight. Beltran was tough and I didn't like Crawford running in that fight. Otoh, Postol was clinching excessively in the Matthysse fight, which is why I rooted for Lucas. Don't know which is worse. This could end up in a controversial decision.

Comment

So Postol is a huge favorite in this thread, which contradicts the polls in other threads. We'll soon find out.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                So Postol is a huge favorite in this thread, which contradicts the polls in other threads. We'll soon find out.
                Crawford is a huge favourite everywhere, he's a 6 to 1 underdog over here which I cannot understand for the life of me

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  Crawford is a huge favourite everywhere, he's a 6 to 1 underdog over here which I cannot understand for the life of me
                  Can't understand it either when Crawford's best win was against a blownup lightweight.

Comment

All you guys lookin' at records and statistics. If you just used your eyes and your brains you'd see that Crawford is the far superior fighter. Postol will be no walkover but I got Crawford all the way.

Comment

Crawford will win emphatically.

The lad is top drawer.

Comment

Working...
                      X