No announcement yet.

Most alpha moments in boxing history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    When MAB grabbed Hamed from behind and forced him into the corner, everything about MAB in this fight was alpha as ***. Dude wouldn't back down, answered every one of Hamed's shots with one of his own, took the fight to him bullying him as the under dog.

5:00

And supposedly, I've read many accounts that MAB asked him when he did this to him, "Who's your daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      morales going southpaw in the 12th against manny. just because he could beat him left handed.
      Many say this was classless, but how him taking a picture standing over that dude he had just knocked out, the one who had beaten his brother? I forgot his name. I think Bobby Boy Velardez.

Comment

When Vargas was shouting something disrespectful towards Tito before the fight started, Trinidad just said "let's go to work". Pretty cool in my book.

Comment

Floyd beating Josies ass

Comment

I love the end of the first round of Chavez vs Smith, i never saw a fighter so scared.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
              Many say this was classless, but how him taking a picture standing over that dude he had just knocked out, the one who had beaten his brother? I forgot his name. I think Bobby Boy Velardez.
              Dayum that's a good pick I forgot about that

Comment

"I got a question, any excuses to night roy?"

Comment

Morales turning southpaw vs manny in the 12th rd of the first fight and bombing away.. Epic ending... When asked in post fight interview why he would do it, he replied "did you enjoy it, fans like it". Straight up Alpha

Comment

Also from morales-manny 1

1st rd- manny has been battering mexicans, especially early as he dropped barrera and marquez multiple times and had stopped barrera.. 1st rd manny goes out, backs up morales, unloads a combination against the ropes, but unlike barrera and marquez getting battered, morales just eats the flurry, smiles, and says "that's all" and proceeds to beat up manny across the ring and almost thru the ropes.. One of my favorite opening moments to a big fight

Comment

froch after he got dropped hard by taylor. he exhales and says im ready

sergio martinez after he got dropped waves in chavez and says lets do this ****

^^now that i just read it cant believe i forgot to mention morales fighting round 12 as a southpaw against pac. that **** was balls personified
                      Last edited by Skip Bayless; 07-07-2016, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X