Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko and Panettiere Split Up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read she re-checked into the clinic a month or two ago - again.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      Exactly that. Would be nice to get some clarification from the BBoBC. Seeing as the fight has been rescheduled for 29th Oct they must have sanctioned it. Which then makes the doping accusations far fetched.
      what I've been trying to say all along-

Comment

Exactly that. Would be nice to get some clarification from the BBBoC. Seeing as the fight has been rescheduled for 29th Oct they must have sanctioned it. Which then makes the doping accusations far fetched.
        You aren't wrong about this. The whole thing sounds like a bunch of codswallop. We still don't have a more credible source than a very sketchy Mirror article. Unless I've missed something...

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          what I've been trying to say all along-
          Robert Smith would bring Boxing to a halt in this country if he allowed another Price situation I can't see how they could sanction it if Fury was dirty.

Comment

Robert Smith would bring Boxing to a halt in this country if he allowed another Price situation I can't see how they could sanction it if Fury was dirty.
            They apparently caught it in March 2015. both Fury's.

How can they both have fought under British license, and in hughie's case 5 times since then?

Doesn't add up at all.

Comment

its a weird relationship all around, she was also the town slut basically. she is 4 foot 11 and he is 6 foot 6.

I remember when she first broke up with Vlad she attended the Espies and she went to a hotel with some big ass black football players, then a story came out that she slept with some jocks. she was being passed around long before Wlad got to her.

Then he even takes her back, I hope Vlad is not a Cuck.
              Last edited by hectari; 07-07-2016, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                They apparently caught it in March 2015. both Fury's.

How can they both have fought under British license, and in hughie's case 5 times since then?

Doesn't add up at all.
                Not one bit. The only reason I'm concerned is that it's an article published which directly or indirectly implies high levels of ABC substance was found in both their systems. It's not the gossip section where Rhianna or Taylor Swift are 'rumored' to be dating so and so. If Fury proceeds with a libel there is no way the Mirror could win unless the whistle blower from UKAD took to the stand.

Didn't realise Hughie was that active to be honest he's only 21. I'm not surprised about his acne situation he's still growing.

Comment

It wasn't a real marriage, just a fake Hollywood one. We all know that Wladimir is a closeted ****sexual.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

She fell in love with Briggs. "let's go champ!"

Comment

Maybe she is the one making Wlad slow and stiff by sucking him off to much
                      Last edited by Larry the boss; 07-07-2016, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X