No announcement yet.

61 year old man uses boxing skills to defeat bear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    How would you know? Oh yeah, I sent your girl pics, and you've had Jhonny in your mouth

who is this phuck phag? Jhonny, Zaroku , and I will run trizz on every female in your family

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

who is this phuck phag? Jhonny, Zaroku , and I will run trizz on every female in your family
      Straight up..,we on your team... All day... Every day...

Comment

Look at this stupid b itch. He's like Shaolin Sword, having to mention Zaroku for backup and validation.

"Let's get him, Z..." You two fuçking clowns look up to Zaroku because neither one of you ever done sh it in your life. So keep holding Jhonny dog treats and catching Z cum, you fuçking cuck

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Straight up..,we on your team... All day... Every day...

I would fuk up both of you phagots in the blink of an eye. you dont want these hands

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
            I would fuk up both of you phagots in the blink of an eye. you dont want these hands
            Nice... My old kok just rocked up... I do want your pretty hands grappling with my old anaconda, but please have your nails done up right this time.

Comment

Look at this stupid b itch. He's like Shaolin Sword, having to mention Zaroku for backup and validation.

"Let's get him, Z..." You two fuçking clowns look up to Zaroku because neither one of you ever done sh it in your life. So keep holding Jhonny dog treats and catching Z cum, you fuçking cuck
              My old cumm is needed by young dudes... Sad but true..
              Jhonny is watching videos and analyzing the fight tonight..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                My old cumm is needed by young dudes... Sad but true..
                Jhonny is watching videos and analyzing the fight tonight..
                Keep giving it to them, they'll keep lapping it up.

And I can see Jhonny picking Canelo, talking about its not the size of the dog and sh it, but remind him that there's levels to this.

Enjoy the show

Comment

Keep giving it to them, they'll keep lapping it up.

And I can see Jhonny picking Canelo, talking about its not the size of the dog and sh it, but remind him that there's levels to this.

Enjoy the show
                  You too my friend...

Comment

• If you fellas like going into the woods, do yourselves a favor and buy some bear mase, a bear horn and if bear bells. dont **** around if you live in bear country. last thing you wanna do is run into a bear with nothing to protect you. go on amazon and look up frontiersman bear mase. thats what i got along with the holster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                      If you fellas like going into the woods, do yourselves a favor and buy some bear mase, a bear horn and if bear bells. dont **** around if you live in bear country. last thing you wanna do is run into a bear with nothing to protect you. go on amazon and look up frontiersman bear mase. thats what i got along with the holster.
                      Bears just got exposed. Bears are hype jobs. Bears are down below Rottweilers on my p4p animal list

Comment

Working...
                      X