No announcement yet.

61 year old man uses boxing skills to defeat bear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="Navy"]This is my own thread, how do I miss the point to my own thread?

and of course I am going to conclude you don't know boxing if you consider AJ better than Fury, which many idiots do. I know you didn't say so outright, but you go and mention someone who is probably the 4th best HW right now at most and call him elite as if he is some golden standard.
    Where the hell did I even write that AJ is better than Fury? You're imagining things. It seems that you don't even know the meaning of the word "elite", do you know that there can be more than one elite fighter? Elite means being among the top, not necessarily the best. If I say Bayern is an elite football club that doesn't mean it's better than Real Madrid.

Since you bring him up, Fury is irrelevant for boxing right now since he's retired and clearly doesn't want to box again. He's not a boxer anymore and he's in no shape to box 12 rounds at a high level. His last fight was 2 years ago. He's done.

When Fury was active he was an elite heavyweight as is Joshua right now.

You're clearly a bitter guy and also dumb. Boxing has the most dumb fans and this forum is a testament to that. Just a bunch of bitter fan boys and haters like you. Someone says something that appears to be positive about someone you dislike and you throw all the reason out of the window and lash out.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Bears just got exposed. Bears are hype jobs. Bears are down below Rottweilers on my p4p animal list
      Rottweilers are awesome.

Comment

• Tuesday night bump of peace.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
          X