Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce says Rigondeaux so good, Sleeps in the ring..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Bunce says Rigondeaux so good, Sleeps in the ring..

Dickens & Camp believe they will capitalize on Rigo's "breaks"

Bunce then says, not to be rude on their opinion and perhaps give them some confidence, but he goes on to twitch their opinion and give Rigo props

and the girl in the second vid would get a nice ********...oozing out

Last edited by Lester Tutor; 07-04-2016, 12:25 PM.

Yeah, along with everyone ringside too. . . .

Haha I joke I joke. I'm a fan of Rigo, but couldn't resist that one.

Comment

I will be honest, only Rigo fight I found to be boring was the fight vs Agbeko and that was because Agbeko! He was getting Countered shut down offensively. But I seen fights like Willie Casey, Teon Kennedy, Rico Ramos in which Rigo came forward, let his hands go and destroyed them all and stopped them all. The fight with Roberto Marroquin wasn't bad, Marroquin at least wasn't afraid to try despite getting countered. The Donaire fight wasn't boring at all IMO he just ruined HBO Plans for Donaire who they was trying to build up as another Pacquiao that is why they hate him

If you put Rigo in with the BEST he will BRING HIS BEST you could say that about most of the Cuban Fighters. When it is a mismatch I don't think they get up for mismatches and sometimes they end up fighting down to their competition but when you put Lara and Rigo and others in with THE BEST, you usually seeing them at their best.

Rigo will DESTROY Dickens though

Comment

Scouse guy Dickens is going to see an alien in the ring and won't sleep for nights.

Comment

Would be nice if Rigo would actually fight top fighters and prove his greatness

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
            Would be nice if Rigo would actually fight top fighters and prove his greatness
            not sure about "top..." What do you think of Hearn and his Quigg after this bout? I have a feeling Quigg is going to get more rowdy after this bout. Box Nation is doing the service for Hearn me finks.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              not sure about "top..." What do you think of Hearn and his Quigg after this bout? I have a feeling Quigg is going to get more rowdy after this bout. Box Nation is doing the service for Hearn me finks.
              Quigg is garbage...Rigo only has so much time left

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                Quigg is garbage...Rigo only has so much time left
                Rigo's only a year and half older than Lil'G and still moves quick.

The focus should be that it's finally a Rigo UK debut, which the roads lead to a Quigg bout. That means Warren and Hearn might want to "bid" on Rigo vs ? after Frampton loses to Santa Cruz or after Rigo beats Dickens.

Comment

Rigo is a hell of a fighter and probably unbeatable by any of today's 122 pounders. He might be one of the best 122 pounders in history.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    Rigo's only a year and half older than Lil'G and still moves quick.

The focus should be that it's finally a Rigo UK debut, which the roads lead to a Quigg bout. That means Warren and Hearn might want to "bid" on Rigo vs ? after Frampton loses to Santa Cruz or after Rigo beats Dickens.
                    why are you comparing him to another fighter wasting his career fighting c class fighters?? #wastedtalent

Comment

Working...
                    X