Collapse
No announcement yet.

is garcia avoiding thurman and broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So basically no one is interested in young prime Garcia fighting Thurman?

So what about Lara fighting Andrade? Or Jacobs, Lee, Quillin...

You'd rather see a retired Pacman again fighting a young big lion in his prime. I see.

No wonder this stupid sport is all ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      So what is happening in the Haymon camp nowadays. PBC used to produce at least 2-3 fights a month. Seems everyone is on extended vacation. Garcia, Broner, Jacobs, Quillin, Peterson, etc.

Is Haymon waiting for Schaefer?

Jacobs is fighting Mora in September (crap fight).

Broner is facing legal trouble, I think.

Who the **** knows what is going on with Garcia, Quillin, or Peterson. I'm sick of watching all these talented PBC fighters fight once a year and then vanish.

Comment

And they wonder why the Waddell investors are losing money.

Explain to me why Danny Garcia won't fight Thurman. Who is Haymon protecting in this case?

Comment

I don't necessarily think Danny is ducking Broner, but Thurman.. I can't be too sure.. I was disappointed in 2 things with Danny
          1. He couldn't knock Guerrero out or at least get into the fight early & not give away the initial rounds..
          2. He waited for literally half a year to announce his next fight & its supposed to be Berto. Now Berto is a good fighter in his own right, but he isn't the kind of guy that gives Danny much props at 147.

I would like to see Danny vs Thurman vs Brook at least by next year to keep the division lively with so many good names but not many fights happening except Thurman vs Porter..

Danny vs Broner would be a 1 sided win, but the build up to the fight should be epic! Angel & Broner trash talks would be oh so HILARIOUS!!!

Comment

Working...
          X