No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Denis Shafikov Drops, Batters Jamel Herring For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
    And shame on you for being a fat loser with not half the achievements of either man you small di(ked hater.
    what achievements? Pickled herring bone is a nothing and that short sawed off communist Russian stub is a fringe boxer going nowhere. Herring might want to find a job as barber or enter toll booth school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Well Rances is good, but I wasn't alone in thinking the judges were harsh on Shafikov that night - could have had it a draw or even edging it for Denis - certainly it was a close fight, nowhere near what the judges cards reflected.

As I posted earlier the only guy that really had Shaifikovs number was Titere, but he's just a slippery bastard. Simple fact is that Shafikov is a top flight guy at 135 despite somehow being largely overlooked. Anyone who'd followed him knew that this would be a massive hill to climb for Semper Fi - I voted for the Shafikov UD despite the fact that I was expecting very favourable judging for Herring.... it was just a case of too much, too soon, though after last night's showing I'm not sure Jamal would ever be ready.
      rances won that fight and busted him up late..wide or not the judges had teh right man..and rances took the fight to him instead of boxing so he beat shaf at his own game coming up from 130lbs

please dont talk about that huggin running as vasquez..that isnt a fight that a grapple session..every fight i ever seen on him should have ended in a dq.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        rances won that fight and busted him up late..wide or not the judges had teh right man..and rances took the fight to him instead of boxing so he beat shaf at his own game coming up from 130lbs

please dont talk about that huggin running as vasquez..that isnt a fight that a grapple session..every fight i ever seen on him should have ended in a dq.
        Respectfully disagree about the Rances fight, but we're all entitled to an opinion. We can talk about that if you like. And don't get me wrong - I fkn hate Vasquez' style but there's no doubt it was effective, specially against the much shorter Shafikov.

Comment

Working...
        X