Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Eubank Jr is goin to be a war!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think people realize how much of a step up this is for Eubank. In his entire career, he's never fought anyone who is within 5 levels of Golovkin skill wise. And that's not even hyperbole.

Comment

Eubanks last 4 opponents after losing to BJS were; Tony Jetta, Spike O'Sullivan, Nick Blackwell and errr...Tom Doran.

What logic dictates that he will be competitive against GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        I don't think people realize how much of a step up this is for Eubank. In his entire career, he's never fought anyone who is within 5 levels of Golovkin skill wise. And that's not even hyperbole.
        But he owns groves and regale in sparring apparently. And he made froch look silly?

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        Eubanks last 4 opponents after losing to BJS were; Tony Jetta, Spike O'Sullivan, Nick Blackwell and errr...Tom Doran.

What logic dictates that he will be competitive against GGG?
        But he went close to bjs. Its not clear whether GGG has beat anyone much better than bjs. And eubank has improved. GGG is favourite but that's all u can say

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          I dont think people realise how good his genetics are.
          eubanks snr had one of the greatest chins ever.

imagine if eubanks flurries on GGG and terry O connor stops it

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            I dont think people realise how good his genetics are.
            eubanks snr had one of the greatest chins ever.

imagine if eubanks flurries on GGG and terry O connor stops it
            Golovkin will make easy work of Eubanks "great" chin. Guy is gonna break quick.

Comment

I agree. Full credit to Eubank for bravery. The fight should be a war as long as it lasts. That's the way they both fight. Of course as a GGG fan I am sure he will KO Eubank. The only question for me is in what round he scores the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Golovkin will make easy work of Eubanks "great" chin. Guy is gonna break quick.
                moon face is still in for his toughest fight yet.

Comment

Eubank should be able to outwork the old man

Comment

It's pointless discussing anything concerning Eubank jr because on NSB it goes through one ear and comes out the other.

GGG will have to win by KO, if it goes to the scorecards he loses. He'll be out hustled as explained by Eubank. If Golovkin lands one punch & in return Jr lands 3?. In Greenwich as well?...
                    Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 55; 07-03-2016, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                      It's pointless discussing anything concerning Eubank jr because on NSB it goes through one ear and comes out the other.

GGG will has to win by KO, if it goes to the scorecards he loses. He'll be out hustled as explained by Eubank. If Golovkin lands one punch & in return Jr lands 3?. In Greenwich as well?...
                      Yes, GGG is brave. Why isn't fight in Kazakhstan.......probably money?

Comment

Working...
                      X