Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward's Coach: Brand *****s Wade, Golovkin Didn't Want It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You hurt somebody feelings

What's the point in posting a twitt from some random that was taken from here? I can also post this retwitt from that same person:

Comment

• Hey Motorcity cobra, your friend also thinks this:

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        Lol real boxing fans dont care about belts why??????, belts are handed out to make cash cows everybody knows this lol there about money n politics they dont determined nothing now days, real fans know GGG is 160lb champ

Lol but i just noticed ur just trolling, u keep cheering for GGG to make money n become PPV star lol, instead of great fights n wars, maybe he is lil G afraid to move up
        Now I know you're not a real boxing fan because you had to go and say that belts don't mean anything. That's ******. How do you think a fighter gets popular if he doesn't get a belt? What? Are you going to root for the fighter who makes some kind of moral stance by avoiding all belts? That's ludicrous. Belts mean something. It depends on the boxer to determine how much that belt means to them, true. But to flat out say that fans don't care about belts is ******. I'm sure those Canelo fans were real happy with him when he vacated (note the sarcasm). No boxer in the entire world is ever going to be popular unless they pursue & attain the belts. Once a boxer becomes popular, they can ascend by becoming a ppv star. That's what everyone wants to see: is GGG worthy of being a ppv star? Boxing fans know that GGG is the real 160 champ. Boxing fans also know that GGG is not undisputed...there's still one belt left. Belts mean something to the sport, to the boxer, and to the fans. End of story.

And reading from your last paragraph, it would appear that you're the one who's trolling. I already told you GGG isn't my favorite fighter, but you still found reason to think that I'm some kind of golovtard. Try again. I only stick up for boxers against fans who got it all wrong. And you, sir, have got it all wrong. Please, do some research.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Hey Motorcity cobra, your friend also thinks this:

Speaking of Jacobs. Did you find out his username yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
            Now I know you're not a real boxing fan because you had to go and say that belts don't mean anything. That's ******. How do you think a fighter gets popular if he doesn't get a belt? What? Are you going to root for the fighter who makes some kind of moral stance by avoiding all belts? That's ludicrous. Belts mean something. It depends on the boxer to determine how much that belt means to them, true. But to flat out say that fans don't care about belts is ******. I'm sure those Canelo fans were real happy with him when he vacated (note the sarcasm). No boxer in the entire world is ever going to be popular unless they pursue & attain the belts. Once a boxer becomes popular, they can ascend by becoming a ppv star. That's what everyone wants to see: is GGG worthy of being a ppv star? Boxing fans know that GGG is the real 160 champ. Boxing fans also know that GGG is not undisputed...there's still one belt left. Belts mean something to the sport, to the boxer, and to the fans. End of story.

And reading from your last paragraph, it would appear that you're the one who's trolling. I already told you GGG isn't my favorite fighter, but you still found reason to think that I'm some kind of golovtard. Try again. I only stick up for boxers against fans who got it all wrong. And you, sir, have got it all wrong. Please, do some research.
            There should only be one belt, 1 world champion in each division

U seem to be rooting for GGG to make money lol, how can u not be a Golovtard n u diss Ward, who Ward has already beaten elites at 168lb when it was hot n now hes been out of boxing due to politics, Ward doesnt sell, that seems to be some people sticking point out here lol Ward has proven hes the best at a division n now hes moving up to face the most dangerous boxer out there, how can any real boxing fan hate that, hes calling himself this fight a tune up for Kovalev, cause he understands the danger of facing Kovalev, hes fighting for more than being a champ at a division hes going for p4p king claim

Comment

Exactly about Nelo, i never said he was too small point out where did i said Nelo is to small for 160, he hasnt beaten nobody at 160 to prove hes a contender out there, lol n u said that fight will define GGG how???? oh i see why ur a GGG fan cheerleader n want him to become pop n make money lol
              If GGG beats Canelo in a ppv event, GGG could very well steal all of Canelo's fans & become the ppv star himself. That's logic. GGG already uses Mexican style anyway. To me, GGG already is a star in the sport...the problem is finding a willing partner to justify a ppv event. Canelo, by all intensive purposes, was the MW lineal champion. That's worth fighting over. And definitely something the fans want to see. You're not a boxing fan if you don't want that fight to happen.

And it's Canelo & his team's fault for never trying to fight an actual 160 fighter. Tell me, what is division does 155 fall under? MW right? Then Canelo was a MW. Tell me, did Canelo pay the fees to acquire MW straps? Did Canelo defend those MW straps? Does Canelo still own the lineal MW title? Then he's a prime candidate to fight GGG next. That's how boxing works. The sport has always been champion vs contender...& all the way til the end of time. Canelo is the contender...the challenger...GGG is the true 160 champion. And they knew way before they got the fight with Cotto that they'd have to fight GGG eventually...but they decided to f##k around instead. Even so, fans still want to see that fight. That's a fight worth seeing. And if you want to argue against that, you're only hurting yourself as a boxing fan.

Comment

If GGG beats Canelo in a ppv event, GGG could very well steal all of Canelo's fans & become the ppv star himself. That's logic. GGG already uses Mexican style anyway. To me, GGG already is a star in the sport...the problem is finding a willing partner to justify a ppv event. Canelo, by all intensive purposes, was the MW lineal champion. That's worth fighting over. And definitely something the fans want to see. You're not a boxing fan if you don't want that fight to happen.

And it's Canelo & his team's fault for never trying to fight an actual 160 fighter. Tell me, what is division does 155 fall under? MW right? Then Canelo was a MW. Tell me, did Canelo pay the fees to acquire MW straps? Did Canelo defend those MW straps? Does Canelo still own the lineal MW title? Then he's a prime candidate to fight GGG next. That's how boxing works. The sport has always been champion vs contender...& all the way til the end of time. Canelo is the contender...the challenger...GGG is the true 160 champion. And they knew way before they got the fight with Cotto that they'd have to fight GGG eventually...but they decided to f##k around instead. Even so, fans still want to see that fight. That's a fight worth seeing. And if you want to argue against that, you're only hurting yourself as a boxing fan.
                Lol its a great event for boxing n id love to see GGG put a beating on Nelo or Nelo beating the odds an upset GGG, its a great match but i see GGG winning easy

Nelo is a great example on why titles are being hand out to cash cows, Nelo hasnt fought at 160 so how would that be a great achivement, yea its an exciting event, but as far as GGG chasing greatness is smaller then cleaning 168

Comment

There should only be one belt, 1 world champion in each division

U seem to be rooting for GGG to make money lol, how can u not be a Golovtard n u diss Ward, who Ward has already beaten elites at 168lb when it was hot n now hes been out of boxing due to politics, Ward doesnt sell, that seems to be some people sticking point out here lol Ward has proven hes the best at a division n now hes moving up to face the most dangerous boxer out there, how can any real boxing fan hate that, hes calling himself this fight a tune up for Kovalev, cause he understands the danger of facing Kovalev, hes fighting for more than being a champ at a division hes going for p4p king claim
                  I'm rooting for every boxer to make money...it's a brutal sport.

Come back to reality, please. There are 4 world belts per division. Nothing is going to change that. I defend GGG from idiots who think he's nothing but hype. Too bad all the ducking going on around him says otherwise.

And I crap all over Ward recently because the guy has come across as insincere and baiting the fans every time his trainer or he himself talks. And their actions are deplorable. I still don't understand why either of them would ever bring up GGG's name. As soon as they signed the HBO contract, they should have been continually talking about Kovalev...hyping the fight. See, even sh#t talking as a career move needs to be taught to Ward & his handlers...they should have been talking smack about Kovalev this whole time. Instead, they continually go after GGG (who, btw, said Ward was not a man to him when they refused to negotiate in good faith, & has since never mentioned Ward again). It makes me want to believe the theory that they only do this to hype up their individual fight. In fact, many other boxers have done the same exact thing when dropping GGG's name...to help promote their fight. That's the thing. Can I truly believe Ward wanted the GGG fight with all the contradictory words & actions that have come out since 2014? Ward fights the best?...pssh, if you call 4 tune-up fights the best tune-up fights you ever saw i guess. And Ward was never undisputed because he refused to take on Bute, who was undefeated and a title-holder when Ward won the super-6. Bute wanted the fight very badly...but Ward declined & chose Rodriguez. You have to give credit where credit is due. Ward gets credit after he beats Kovelev. Not before.

Comment

Lol its a great event for boxing n id love to see GGG put a beating on Nelo or Nelo beating the odds an upset GGG, its a great match but i see GGG winning easy

Nelo is a great example on why titles are being hand out to cash cows, Nelo hasnt fought at 160 so how would that be a great achivement, yea its an exciting event, but as far as GGG chasing greatness is smaller then cleaning 168
                    There are absolutely other ways for a boxer to be considered great. But the plainest path for GGG right now is the undisputed run & the title defense record Hopkins owns. After that, he'll likely chase the best fighters he can get from now until he retires. That sounds like a perfectly sound career path.

And I'm not so sure that anyone at 168 is going to automatically legitimize GGG's resume either. He definitely wants to leave a legacy. And when defining a boxer's legacy, it's about who you fought & when. Just gotta get GGG more fights against top names. Of course, getting the top names to stop ducking him is a whole other matter. I think that a ton of casual fans will recognize GGG as legit if he beats Canelo. Give us the fight.

Comment

I'm rooting for every boxer to make money...it's a brutal sport.

Come back to reality, please. There are 4 world belts per division. Nothing is going to change that. I defend GGG from idiots who think he's nothing but hype. Too bad all the ducking going on around him says otherwise.

And I crap all over Ward recently because the guy has come across as insincere and baiting the fans every time his trainer or he himself talks. And their actions are deplorable. I still don't understand why either of them would ever bring up GGG's name. As soon as they signed the HBO contract, they should have been continually talking about Kovalev...hyping the fight. See, even sh#t talking as a career move needs to be taught to Ward & his handlers...they should have been talking smack about Kovalev this whole time. Instead, they continually go after GGG (who, btw, said Ward was not a man to him when they refused to negotiate in good faith, & has since never mentioned Ward again). It makes me want to believe the theory that they only do this to hype up their individual fight. In fact, many other boxers have done the same exact thing when dropping GGG's name...to help promote their fight. That's the thing. Can I truly believe Ward wanted the GGG fight with all the contradictory words & actions that have come out since 2014? Ward fights the best?...pssh, if you call 4 tune-up fights the best tune-up fights you ever saw i guess. And Ward was never undisputed because he refused to take on Bute, who was undefeated and a title-holder when Ward won the super-6. Bute wanted the fight very badly...but Ward declined & chose Rodriguez. You have to give credit where credit is due. Ward gets credit after he beats Kovelev. Not before.
                      Lol Bute was owned by Froch who Ward schooled easily lol

Team GGG wanted to meet at 164lbs lol, but Chavez jr, Froch ok at 170 lol, just like Team Nelo only at 155 lol

U not giving Ward credit, wow n u call urself a fan of boxers lol

hopefully GGG makes all ur wishes come true

Comment

Working...
                      X