Daniel Jacobs calls out Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not what I said JQ.

Comment

Man o man. The one being ducked is persecuted. The ducks are being protected and defended. Since when did this become normal in boxing?

I remember Maidana was getting all the flak when Thurman was allegedly being ducked. Now it's the opposite. The ducks are well-loved. Unbelievable!

Comment

What a joke.

Comment

Basically Golovkin/Eubank Jr is signed.

Comment

Why do they always do this

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
              Just a few mins ago.

Right when GGG is almost finished signing a deal for a fight.

I see the twitter comments are going well

I expected like maybe half of the tweets would be "go get 'em champ!" or something like that. Nope. 100% of tweets are calling Jacobs out lol

Comment

Lol he'd delete the tweet if the Eubank fight fell through

Comment

Jacobs getting torn apart on twitter, good. He had his chance for this fight and he turned down $1.5mill. He's not worth more than that, but he'll have another chance for the December fight.

Comment

I like Jacobs but this is ******ed behaviour from him

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      Man o man. The one being ducked is persecuted. The ducks are being protected and defended. Since when did this become normal in boxing?

I remember Maidana was getting all the flak when Thurman was allegedly being ducked. Now it's the opposite. The ducks are well-loved. Unbelievable!
                      By a show of hands, when Pacquiao turned down his biggest purse at the time of 40 million and random blood tests, how many of you were here defending Pac tooth and nail and attacking Mayweather, including Mr. Kraftsman here?

Now all of a sudden when the black man wants to be properly compensated all of a sudden it's not ok to ask for proper money anymore.

The hipocracy here.

Comment

Working...
                      X