• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post

Listen to this clown

Comment

• Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
      When the **** did I say that's how I want it? Are you ****ing illiterate? I'm telling you that's how it is and how it works in boxing. That is even how team lil g works. Shocking isn't it?
      It shouldn't be that way and us the consumers are responsible to send that message to the crooks in boxing.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          Beating ward would entice anyone at 168.

If they didn't negotiate then, why is there video's of team GGG saying they won't go an ounce under 160 to fight him. And if they weren't negotiating then why did k2 confirm that they were in fact, get this, negotiating with golden boy. And if they weren't negotiating then why didn't Canelo immediately drop the belt? Why did he wait till it got closer to the deadline?

Why does Lara need to grab a mando spot? Lil G is entitled to voluntaries. So everyone who fights lil g should have to grab a mando spot? If that's the case I don't see why you're complaining because that's all lil G is doing anyways. Fighting all these mando cans.
          I don't get it, why? He's already a bigger star than anyone above 154 and is coming with a weight disadvantage. Beating Ward won't help him get fights at 168, might hurt.

Because the negotiations weren't even to start till Khan and despite all living in LA, they didn't even meet in person. GBP never made an offer at 155 or anything. Hey weren't you earlier defending Jacobs's 5m demand as negotiation tactics? Didn't even get that far, at least Jacobs got an offer.

Lara doesnt have to, but it's there for him if he wants it. I think most viewers don't care either way, probably prefer he doesn't.

Comment

But you came in here to back up the blindest fanboy, who for the past 6 months has been claiming Ggg is ducking Jacobs, and that he should offer him 4-5m, no negotiating tactics.
            Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Listen to this clown
            Powerful comeback lol. What is it with these Ggg haters, lately all about getting ridiculed in the own threads

Comment

• Danny Jacobs is like the girls at the club that are thirsty to get to the guys with bottles and now GGG has bottles at his tables and now the thirsty bitch Jacobs is coming for his.

Comment

I don't get it, why? He's already a bigger star than anyone above 154 and is coming with a weight disadvantage. Beating Ward won't help him get fights at 168, might hurt.

Because the negotiations weren't even to start till Khan and despite all living in LA, they didn't even meet in person. GBP never made an offer at 155 or anything. Hey weren't you earlier defending Jacobs's 5m demand as negotiation tactics? Didn't even get that far, at least Jacobs got an offer.

Lara doesnt have to, but it's there for him if he wants it. I think most viewers don't care either way, probably prefer he doesn't.
                You know damn well k2 wanted it to go to purse bid so they could get 45% and 160. Of course Canelo was going to drop the belt either way because right now it's a minimum 70-30 split in favor of Canelo and k2 wanted more and no catch weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  I see the twitter comments are going well

I expected like maybe half of the tweets would be "go get 'em champ!" or something like that. Nope. 100% of tweets are calling Jacobs out lol
                  Hoping the Eubank Jr fight falls through.

Comment

• Someone needs to post these Twitter screens

Comment

• Come on Jacobs, you know GGG would destroy you.

Comment

Working...
                      X