Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather see Thurman Porter II or Thurman Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Haymon has the luxury of having (at 147): Thurman, Porter, Garcia, Khan, with the ability to work with Brook and the ability to possibly make a match with Bradley (remember Khan is signed to Haymon but just fought on HBO ppv).

This guy could force match ups and we could have THE MAN at 147 by mid 2017.

Comment

WHy shud thurman rematch porter? He was the champion going in and he beat porter fair and square. He doesnt owe Porter a damn thing.
      Time to take out Garcia, cant wait until that guy is ko'd

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
        WHy shud thurman rematch porter? He was the champion going in and he beat porter fair and square. He doesnt owe Porter a damn thing.
        Time to take out Garcia, cant wait until that guy is ko'd
        lots of them rounds could of swung the other way....just sayin...it was a very close fight......

Comment

Garcia definitely.

Comment

hhaha there is always one........boxinghead530

Comment

I don't see how either can be a bad thing to be honest

Thurman vs Garcia should be next if possible but I think both have Mandatory's they have to take care of and I don't see the point of either dropping their Belts just so they can rush to make this fight. A unification bout between two guys in their PRIME, Undefeated with Belts make that fight even bigger and more appealing so for some people to suggest Dropping A Belt to make that fight is silly. Probably will just have to pay up some Step Aside Money but it would be worth it to keep the Top guys fighting each other in that Division!

Comment

Danny Garcia needs a fight with Thurman to solidify his perceived status. I'm not sure if Danny's dad will let him take the fight though. Might be too risky for the Garcia camp. I see Thurman giving Danny boy a good beating.

Comment

Garcia.... That's proabably the biggest fight to make at welter at the moment.. Brook-thurman would be just as big as well..

Comment

If they're the only fighters in the division I don't mind rematches. Man there's Broner, Garcia, Brook, Peterson, Khan... Haymon and Arum are now in good terms so there's Bradley, Vargas...

Comment

Thurman-Garcia is a good fight. I doubt Garcia takes that fight. Thurman's a bonafide KO puncher.

Comment

Working...
                      X