Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if FMJ was fighting the likes of Brand in his prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
    The same they would think if he fought Pascal 2 times and a 50 year Bhop .
    weren't pascal and hopkins top 3 when kovalev fought them? obv the rematch was terrible but i dont see brand anywhere in the top 3? why would they think a guy fighting top 3 opponents is the same as a guy fighting an unknown unranked guy?

Comment

seeing as he's fighting one of the most dangerous fighters in boxing this fall, this is a pretty damn good opponent to stay active against

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
        Neither of which are anywhere near as bad.. What is the point of this fight? Ward is US boxing's poster boy right now isn't he.. Why is he fighting a Director of Sand Bags?
        no he's not. why do you say that? he's unknown, unpopular, boring, impossible to negotiate with, and he smells bad

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Huh??????????????????????????????????????

oh c'mon dont be shy... we all know what it is. you love the smell of ward's cum, i'm racist toward black fighters.

let's just do the usual dance

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            just because floyd fought better opponents than brand doesn't mean he's above criticsm. that's a pretty low standard to have. "well floyd foght berto who's better than alexander brand so we can't criticize him at all even thogh much better opponents were out there"
            bro...when a guy fights 15 world champions and titlists in a row, (Many of them multiple time champions, future hall of famers, and a few all time greats) it has nothing to do with his level of competition....flat out, they just wanted the guy to lose and it didnt happen...tough tittie

the Mayweather standard was leagues above anyone in his era...Manny was the next best fighter in the era, was at 147 for years and spend majority of it fighting guys moving up, catchweights or coming off bad showings.....no one really complained, yet this guy fight guys off their career best wins and they call him coward

it had nothing to do with who he was fighting, they wanted the man to lose,,,,simple as that

I havent seen a fighter fight world class opposition that consistently in very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
              oh c'mon dont be shy... we all know what it is. you love the smell of ward's cum, i'm racist toward black fighters.

let's just do the usual dance
              WTF?? did you actually read what I wrote? What usual dance are you referring to? When was the last time we debated a topic?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                bro...when a guy fights 15 world champions and titlists in a row, (Many of them multiple time champions, future hall of famers, and a few all time greats) it has nothing to do with his level of competition....flat out, they just wanted the guy to lose and it didnt happen...tough tittie

the Mayweather standard was leagues above anyone in his era...Manny was the next best fighter in the era, was at 147 for years and spend majority of it fighting guys moving up, catchweights or coming off bad showings.....no one really complained, yet this guy fight guys off their career best wins and they call him coward

it had nothing to do with who he was fighting, they wanted the man to lose,,,,simple as that

I havent seen a fighter fight world class opposition that consistently in very long time.
                Come on give me one example of a guy like Brand that Floyd fought in his pomp & when he was considered the USA's best boxer & active at world level? (& I don't mean his early build up opponents so don't play that card, Ward is already proven & a p4p fighter, I'm talking about when Floyd was considered the elite) Take another US great.. How about an example of a prime Oscar opponent too? This is truly awful! Ward you joke..
                Last edited by 1g5a22; 06-29-2016, 08:51 AM.

Comment

I will bet my life that if Kov knocked Ward out that lil g still won't fight him. That's how big of a coward i KNOW lil g is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    HBO is making the fight to build to Ward v Kov. They obviously do not want Ward to lose before that fight so they ok'd an easy opponent and are pretty much paying Ward to spar.
                    Get ready to post this over and over again. Some people just can't see the obvious.

Comment

Why is Ward fighting a Cat Behaviour Consultant?

Comment

Working...
                      X