Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Wilson kaydens YouTube channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was one of the best analysis channels along with Lee Wylie.

Unfortunately, Al Haymon put a stop to it and started copyright claiming all his work despite the fact that it was well within fair use.

From what I heard he has a 'regular' job now and doesn't have time to make breakdowns anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Nah he wanted to get paid for the effort he put into his videos. He was popular but not THAT popular to make it his full time job so he stopped making videos.
      No that's the Robinson guy if I remember. Cause I remember Wilson had to make a second channel cause his other had 2 strikes

Comment

You cannot respect either guy when they discredited Slow Motion only for the Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight but previously they broke down every fignt of Floyd and Manny using Slow Mo, why now is Slow mo not crediblein their eyes?

Comment

I knew when I entered this thread the first thing I would see was...Floyd mayweather

bwahahaha the first posts are his detractors

Wilson takes his time and explains his position with facts...I cant say that about 70% of posters on this site

Whether I agree with him or not, he is informative, he is detailed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            He was one of the best analysis channels along with Lee Wylie.

Unfortunately, Al Haymon put a stop to it and started copyright claiming all his work despite the fact that it was well within fair use.

From what I heard he has a 'regular' job now and doesn't have time to make breakdowns anymore.
            ^^^ lee wylie is the truth

Comment

I enjoyed his stuff. The people complaining are just obsessed with and hate everything Floyd related so of course they ignore the classic breakdowns of Duran/Ali/Chavez/Toney/Benton, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                I enjoyed his stuff. The people complaining are just obsessed with and hate everything Floyd related so of course they ignore the classic breakdowns of Duran/Ali/Chavez/Toney/Benton, etc.
                ^^^ yep

Mayweather broke new ground...i have never seen a person, screw an athlete have so many people upset he was successful....thats what happen when you pray for someone's downfall.

personally my favorite was Gorilla Productions, as far as tributes....there is a new guy with solid highlights...knockout extra, I think haymaker boxing, editking,

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  ^^^ yep

Mayweather broke new ground...i have never seen a person, screw an athlete have so many people upset he was successful....thats what happen when you pray for someone's downfall.

personally my favorite was Gorilla Productions, as far as tributes....there is a new guy with solid highlights...knockout extra, I think haymaker boxing, editking,
                  IL check those out....thanks

Comment

who is wilson kayden?

you ?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      who is wilson kayden?

you ?
                      Nope my name's nick...nice to meet ya

Comment

Working...
                      X