Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SMH] I'm Tired of Cats Disrespecting Fury and Not Giving Him a Fair Shake!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Tyson Fury should be in jail right now for attempted murder on a senior citizen!
    Wilder punches people into seizures. He can hardly accuse anyone else of being a potential murderer.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
      Wilder punches people into seizures. He can hardly accuse anyone else of being a potential murderer.
      He says a prayer for his victim ( I mean opponent ) right before every fight...he cant help that hes too strong.

Comment

He says a prayer for his victim ( I mean opponent ) right before every fight...he cant help that hes too strong.
        Sure he can.

Last edited by Fury4daWIN; 07-24-2016, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Unlike Furys scandal those allegations were made public and later dismissed because Deontay lives a life of virtue hes not getting hammered with football hooligans blatantly breaching his contract making his fan base a laughing stock all over social media ; hating jews bashing ****sexuals renouncing his country and doping at the same time. Deontay is the opposite a REAL AMERICAN patriot a man of principle! respect tha true champion of the WORLD!
          Deontay is a stuttering imbecile who beats up women, the charges were dropped because his daddy Al Haymon paid off the woman involved, that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
            Deontay is a stuttering imbecile who beats up women, the charges were dropped because his daddy Al Haymon paid off the woman involved, that's all.
            Proof? We'll wait...........

......crickets chirping.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Proof? We'll wait...........

......crickets chirping.......

Comment

• I mean, you guys can make all kinds of back and forth about it but when it comes down to an actual fight, Wilder is in over his head.

A real fan can admit his fighters' limits.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  I mean, you guys can make all kinds of back and forth about it but when it comes down to an actual fight, Wilder is in over his head.

A real fan can admit his fighters' limits.
                  I see no reason to believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    I see no reason to believe that.
                    It ultimately remains to be seen, but Wilder has many flaws. Can you admit that?

And Fury is a complete fighter. The odds are against Wilder.

Comment

• Every fighter has flaws so of course I can admit that. I just feel like Wilder is better and is getting better too. I honestly think he would KO Fury badly. He's fast enough to catch him while he's moving. Wlad couldn't because his reflexes are pretty much done. But I will concede that Fury has made a lot out of what he's been given and I have a lot of respect for him as a sportsman. On a personal level I think he's very entertaining but hes nutty as a fruitcake.

Comment

Working...
                      X