Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SMH] I'm Tired of Cats Disrespecting Fury and Not Giving Him a Fair Shake!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Yeah unlike you I don't base my facts on rumours from tabloids
    It has been clarified their is an ongoing investigation into him.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      It's funny how you are so anxious to condenm Fury that you ignore the most important point that Ashcroft is making there. I've bolded it for you. Read it again and see if you get it this time.

Can you blame him though? He knows that if Fury wins the rematch he will arguably reign longer than Wlad did, and it eats him inside.

Comment

That's the standard response josephine. They have not confirmed anything with Fury.
        Boxing News have confirmed their is an ongoing investigation after subsequent calls to the UKAD. British publication ****zine, editors notes very past subject he touches on in this weeks issue.

Josephine because I call you called Mandy ?

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        The guy is an absolute idiot.

He keeps ****ing on about me defending all brits. It's just he who hates them all. Especially Fury for making Wlad look like a tool in the ring.
        Wrong, you're the idiot claiming you know how the commissions work and clearly with the facts I provided proved you to be nothing more than a halfwit.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        You post a standard response and think you've solved anything? Wow, Walter Kronkite, you are amazing.

You should hook up with Sherlock Holmes and you'd be an unstoppable force of investigation.
        Who is Walter Kronkite, do you mean Wlater Cronkite ? You're a terrible journalist, Wally would be shaking his head reading your posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Can you blame him though? He knows that if Fury wins the rematch he will arguably reign longer than Wlad did, and it eats him inside.
          You're a funny guy, honestly. If Fluff is stripped Wlad can't avenge hs defeat, how does not do anything to prove his doubters wrong he had an off night or he is able to adjust and become a better fighter as he did after his last losses ? Don't answer that, it was more so a defence and a statement as opposed to a question. I gave Fury his dues, that wasnt enough for you guys. You all decided you wanted the win to be something even more significant than it already was.

If justice is meated out now Fury has tested positive for unexplainable amounts of PED, I'll have to accept the original fight be a NC and likelihood Wlad will face Joshua and hopefully Wilder before retiring, in the event Fury is innocent and his legal team have him cleared of all charges though he is in the appeal stage for what is increasing beginning to look like a certain guilty charge then GREAT Wlad will face Fury again and hopefully win like I believe he can, with this new shift in his mentality and his eagerness to face Fury wherever whenever, I believe we've already seen a significant shift in his approach in pressers for instance, we've got a meaner less care free former champ. Fury may consider himself lucky in all this yet, after a suspension he'll return undefeated and may very well go on to gain as much momentum as Luis Ortiz has after his ban.

Comment

• Originally posted by Æthelstan View Post
            Peter Fury says they are looking at Oct 29 for the fight
            Wlad fans aren't ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
              It has been clarified their is an ongoing investigation into him.
              Who has confirmed it?

I'll wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                Boxing News have confirmed their is an ongoing investigation after subsequent calls to the UKAD. British publication ****zine, editors notes very past subject he touches on in this weeks issue.

Josephine because I call you called Mandy ?

Wrong, you're the idiot claiming you know how the commissions work and clearly with the facts I provided proved you to be nothing more than a halfwit.

Who is Walter Kronkite, do you mean Wlater Cronkite ? You're a terrible journalist, Wally would be shaking his head reading your posts.
                Have they? Please show me a link or an article whereby they confirm that an investigation is going on. Don't even try and teach me on BN, I worked with Matt Christie and Tris Dixon on BN

I do know how the british board of control works. And you don't. You have so far provided no proof or factswhatsoever that suggests Fury is a steroids cheat.

The only thing you're clinging your hopes to is a UKAD statement saying they don't comment in public That's sad man. You have provided absolutely zero facts. Saying you have doesn't make it true. You have provided nothing. If and when Fury is proven to be a steroids cheat, I will judge him then. Not now based on what the mirror of all newspapers, are claiming.

Well, I might be a terrible journalist who has worked all over the world, writing for big international publications.. But I'm still 10 times more knowledgeable about boxing than you. And that's all that matters on this forum.

Comment

Have they? Please show me a link or an article whereby they confirm that an investigation is going on. Don't even try and teach me on BN, I worked with Matt Christie and Tris Dixon on BN

I do know how the british board of control works. And you don't. You have so far provided no proof or factswhatsoever that suggests Fury is a steroids cheat.

The only thing you're clinging your hopes to is a UKAD statement saying they don't comment in public That's sad man. You have provided absolutely zero facts. Saying you have doesn't make it true. You have provided nothing. If and when Fury is proven to be a steroids cheat, I will judge him then. Not now based on what the mirror of all newspapers, are claiming.

Well, I might be a terrible journalist who has worked all over the world, writing for big international publications.. But I'm still 10 times more knowledgeable about boxing than you. And that's all that matters on this forum.
                  Editors notes this Friday's publication. Christie wrote it, literally last paragraph. Seem as you know them call him, then let me know what they said, Wally.

Comment

Apparently not this time !

Comment

Who has confirmed it?

I'll wait.
                      Matt Christie, boxing news.

Comment

Working...
                      X