Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder To Anthony Joshua: Why Wait? Let's Fight Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At leadt deontay tries to make fights or brings the possibility to fans attention.
    Even if deontays hasnt fought anyone

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      At leadt deontay tries to make fights or brings the possibility to fans attention.
      Even if deontays hasnt fought anyone
      who has joshua fought?

Comment

Originally posted by RaTaTa View Post
        who has joshua fought?
        Joshua isnt a 30 year old world champion with 36 fights and 0 world level opponents

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Joshua isnt a 30 year old world champion with 36 fights and 0 world level opponents
          helll yeah.charles martin is a world level opponent doe.

Comment

Originally posted by RaTaTa View Post
            helll yeah.charles martin is a world level opponent doe.
            did i say that? no.
            has that got anything to do with what i just said? no
            are you clearly dim:yes.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              did i say that? no.
              has that got anything to do with what i just said? no
              are you clearly dim:yes.
              I am sayin that.Martin,Whyte,Breazleasda whatever his name;all of them are world level opponents.War joshua!!!!

Comment

Joshua should dominate and KO him if they ever meet, he does just about everything better..... Wilder's only advantage is experience and even that is debatable as neither guy has really been through tough competition. I do not see anything special about Wilder at all, he's not a good boxer and has very little skill.... I still cringe when I remember his terrible attempt at countering off the ropes, wild misses and falling over in the Spilzka fight.

Comment

Truth is at this point Wilder needs Joshua more then Joshua needs him at the moment. With the Povetkin fight pretty much destroyed, even as the champ Wilder doesnt have a ton of big money options. Fans will lose interest if he doesnt start building his legacy.

Joshua could keep doing his thing overseas and either way he'll stay stupid paid and get even bigger the more he fights and wins.

Wilders already hitting his physical prime and has nothing to show for it besides the one fight against Stiverne when he won the belt. Povetkin failing that test really hurt him because that could of been THE FIGHT that put the division on notice if he beat him.

Plus isnt Fury/Klitchsko 2 apart of a tournament with Freq, Ortiz, and a few other heavyweight blahs? Ortiz is another good option hed have to wait for.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    Joshua should dominate and KO him if they ever meet, he does just about everything better..... Wilder's only advantage is experience and even that is debatable as neither guy has really been through tough competition. I do not see anything special about Wilder at all, he's not a good boxer and has very little skill.... I still cringe when I remember his terrible attempt at countering off the ropes, wild misses and falling over in the Spilzka fight.
                    His KO Power is something special. All he has to do is touch you with a right hand and pretty much your on the ground damn near having a seizure. No matter how overmatched he might be, i know its heavyweight, but especially Wilder, HE ONLY NEEDS ONE SHOT!

Comment

It's hard to believe there are any Wilder haters out there. Sure he's unbalanced, sloppy, un-coordinated but he has a hell of a heart and wants to fight everyone. WAR WILDER!

Comment

Working...
                      X