Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eubank pulling out of the GGG fight like the rest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he is 100% Serious, if he wasn't he would do like Billy Joe Saunders and Canelo or like others who avoid even speaking about GGG. I think Eubank is VERY SERIOUS not sure why he wouldn't be!

Still would like to see him get his revenge vs BJS it would only make GGG vs Eubank bigger with him coming into the fight a Champion as well

Comment

GGG shouldn't even be considering a Eubank fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        So is he trying to bypass Hearn and go straight to Sky? I watched the video but that audio was horrible and couldn't quite understand what he was getting at. He kept saying have sky put up the money. He tried that last time and Sky told him they only do boxing with Hearn.
        No, What Eubank senior is saying is the PPV money should benefit the fighters because they are the ones taking a risk. He basically wants a better split for his son from the PPV pot from sky. They have already agree everything with team GGG. The only thing he said was the first dollar should go to the fighters. I read this as i want a better percentage from the sky PPV, he also insinuate sky doesn't want to take the 'risk' so the media should get on their backs.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          I think he is 100% Serious, if he wasn't he would do like Billy Joe Saunders and Canelo or like others who avoid even speaking about GGG. I think Eubank is VERY SERIOUS not sure why he wouldn't be!

Still would like to see him get his revenge vs BJS it would only make GGG vs Eubank bigger with him coming into the fight a Champion as well
          I thought they were joking before, if you check my previous post i called them jokers, i take that back 100%. They DO want this fight. The only obstruction is SKY. And am saying that because both teams have agreed everything between them.

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          He doesn't have much choice really.

Comment

He's using the pacquaio arum blueprint to sell his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              He doesn't have much choice really.
              He can move up. He can fight Lara.

Comment

Yep..................................

Comment

He can move up. He can fight Lara.
                  NOBODY cares about Lara had his chance and blew it back to the end of the line

Comment

Well at the very least Eubank Jr and Sky won't keep GGG waiting for the answer so for that I can't and won't fault them If they don't take it unlike one other pair of scumbags AKA Canelo and Oscar Dela Hoya.

Comment

No, he shouldn't be considering fighting the ranked number 4/5 middleweight in the world what a pu$$y Golovkin is.

Comment

Working...
                      X