Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: I Can't Wait To Take Golovkin's Scalp in England!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post

Going on 35 years old when in boxing fighters are planning their last fights before retiring , but in GGG's case , after calling out the best from 154-168 , since 2013 , GGG's career has been an epic fail , he has taken 0 risks , 0 big names on his resume, refused to move up or down. He has the third worst PPV ever in boxing history, along with a pathetic resume, but he still wants everyone to cater to him never in history has that been allowed except for GGG(he's not special). SMH.

His last fight was against bum of the year Wade a prospect , but fans gave him a pass cause he was a mandatory, a third string mandatory , now he wants another prospect in Eubanks, he is not the mandatory so their is no excuse for another mismatch. GGG rather wait for a Jr. Middlewight(CANELO) to move up to 160, and make a WW come up instead of fighting on other fighters terms. Floyd said he would fight GGG(his dream fight) if he fought Ward and beat him, but to GGG and his fans that's ridiculous , when they claim GGG is not scared of Ward , he never ducked Ward and he would beat Ward, TEAM GGG is pathetic.

GGG & his fans seem to love GGG's name in the headlines, but all those headlines NEVER read
    GGG vs. An ELITE BOXER! I repeat GGG & his fans are a disgrace to boxing , a black-eye to boxing an embarresment to boxing. GGG can't even be considered a one hit wonder, because his biggest name was Lemieux , who had gotten beat by Alcine and got destroyed by Rubio better then GGG could do. GGG is not even a has-been he is a never was.

If I were to compare GGG to another media attention whore, it would be Justin Bieber, cause GGG has not done anything great not even anything good, but he has his "Beliebers" LMAO!

CALLS OUT THE BEST FROM 154-168
    ONLY TO NOT MAKE THESE FIGHTS:

WARD.......NOPE
    LARA..........NOPE
    CANELO......NOPE
    DEGEALE......NOPE
    HOPKINS.......NOPE
    MORA..............NOPE
    RAMIREZ..........NOPE
    LARA AT 160 IN KHAZAKASTAN.......NOPE

GGG & HIS FANS ARE A DISGRACE TO BOXING , THEIR WRITING THE BOOK ON DUCKING, USING THE BIG NAMES TO PROMOTE MISMATCHES, PUSHING THEIR RACIST AGENDA, GIVING CREDIT FOR DOING NOTHING. GGG & HIS FANS ARE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH BOXING. JUST IMAGINE IF GGG FANS HAD THE SAME STANDARDS, EXPECTATIONS & CRITICISM FOR GGG AS THEY DO FOR EVERYONE ELSE, GGG WOULD HAVE A GREAT RESUME, A HOF CAREER, BUT ONCE AGAIN.......NOPE.

I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS!
    This^^^ is just plain silly. No words for it other than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      They are both chicken ****t cowards.
      Agreed. I give GGG a slight pass because Ward and Golovkin aren't in the same weight division and, let's face it, Golovkin-Ward is not a big money-maker while Golovkin-Alvarez could have been the biggest fight of 2016.

Comment

One of my favorites, Duran, has that black mark called No Mas.

But at least he was in the ring before he quit. And IMO he redeemed himself through some memorable victories after that humiliation.

Canelo didn't even have the fortitude to get in the ring with Golovkin. A fighter who hides behind A-side status to avoid a serious challenge is not a true champion. This attribute is far too common amongst belt holders these days.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          I guess Jason Gavern, Stiverne, Duhaupas, Molina and Szpilka is a lot better strick.

A least, GGG beat known guys in amateur like Direll, Bute, Lee or Korobov unlike your heroe Wilder who was getting spanked.

You're a troll with an agenda.
          "Amateurs" lol

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            Anyone else think Eubank is tailor made for GGG?
            I don't know about tailor made but I do know that GGG will cut through him like a hot knife through butter.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post

Going on 35 years old when in boxing fighters are planning their last fights before retiring , but in GGG's case , after calling out the best from 154-168 , since 2013 , GGG's career has been an epic fail , he has taken 0 risks , 0 big names on his resume, refused to move up or down. He has the third worst PPV ever in boxing history, along with a pathetic resume, but he still wants everyone to cater to him never in history has that been allowed except for GGG(he's not special). SMH.

His last fight was against bum of the year Wade a prospect , but fans gave him a pass cause he was a mandatory, a third string mandatory , now he wants another prospect in Eubanks, he is not the mandatory so their is no excuse for another mismatch. GGG rather wait for a Jr. Middlewight(CANELO) to move up to 160, and make a WW come up instead of fighting on other fighters terms. Floyd said he would fight GGG(his dream fight) if he fought Ward and beat him, but to GGG and his fans that's ridiculous , when they claim GGG is not scared of Ward , he never ducked Ward and he would beat Ward, TEAM GGG is pathetic.

GGG & his fans seem to love GGG's name in the headlines, but all those headlines NEVER read
              GGG vs. An ELITE BOXER! I repeat GGG & his fans are a disgrace to boxing , a black-eye to boxing an embarresment to boxing. GGG can't even be considered a one hit wonder, because his biggest name was Lemieux , who had gotten beat by Alcine and got destroyed by Rubio better then GGG could do. GGG is not even a has-been he is a never was.

If I were to compare GGG to another media attention whore, it would be Justin Bieber, cause GGG has not done anything great not even anything good, but he has his "Beliebers" LMAO!

CALLS OUT THE BEST FROM 154-168
              ONLY TO NOT MAKE THESE FIGHTS:

WARD.......NOPE
              LARA..........NOPE
              CANELO......NOPE
              DEGEALE......NOPE
              HOPKINS.......NOPE
              MORA..............NOPE
              RAMIREZ..........NOPE
              LARA AT 160 IN KHAZAKASTAN.......NOPE

GGG & HIS FANS ARE A DISGRACE TO BOXING , THEIR WRITING THE BOOK ON DUCKING, USING THE BIG NAMES TO PROMOTE MISMATCHES, PUSHING THEIR RACIST AGENDA, GIVING CREDIT FOR DOING NOTHING. GGG & HIS FANS ARE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH BOXING. JUST IMAGINE IF GGG FANS HAD THE SAME STANDARDS, EXPECTATIONS & CRITICISM FOR GGG AS THEY DO FOR EVERYONE ELSE, GGG WOULD HAVE A GREAT RESUME, A HOF CAREER, BUT ONCE AGAIN.......NOPE.

I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS!
              In other news......

Comment

Gotta give Eubank credit for wanting to take on GGG while many others are avoiding. But i do wonder why GGG hasn't accepted a fight with Lara. That would seriously be a big test for him and he'd be probably the toughest opponent he's had. The Ward fight def would probably happen in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                  Anyone else think Eubank is tailor made for GGG?
                  He's practically spandex for Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
                    Gotta give Eubank credit for wanting to take on GGG while many others are avoiding. But i do wonder why GGG hasn't accepted a fight with Lara. That would seriously be a big test for him and he'd be probably the toughest opponent he's had. The Ward fight def would probably happen in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by techdude69 View Post
                      What a sad fan of boxing. You must cringe when GGG wins. You have a serious chip on your shoulder. I bet waking up in the morning is an effort for you. i bet you hate your job, your life in general and know exactly where your going to be in a years time (the same spot) lol.

To : gaydude69 (no-****) , u asked for this.

Just to give you a mental picture about my life & what goes on in it:

LIVE SCENARIO{1 fine girl massages my feet, while 2 fine girl's feed me grapes & fan me as I write this reply}

All of humanity falls into two categories; Predators & Prey. I am an Apex Predator, while your at the bottom of the food chain, I'll devour you cowards & $h1t you out in an hour.

Your fabricated assumptions couldn't be further from the truth, it was wishful thinking, your a dreamer. REYESdelBOXEO destroys dreams with no remorse , for he is the King of The Boxing Gods.

More details on my life:

My life is so great , often times it's difficult to fall asleep , as I lay my head on my pillow(made of the finest silk & feathers $ can buy)thinking , wondering and imagining all the amazing things I must of done in my past lives , to be granted & blessed with this wonderful & amazing life.
                      Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 06-27-2016, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X