No announcement yet.

Video of Tyson Fury hanging out in France today with the fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
    His fans should me PISSED. This is as insulting to them as it would be to your boss if you called in sick, then showed up at the bar that night and got hammered w/ him.

Comment

Comment

Like I said in another thread, this is a calculated stunt on Fury's part. The story of him in Nice, spending all that money for drinks on England fans is generating more attention than his steroid taking. The big goof isn't as dumb as initially thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
          Like I said in another thread, this is a calculated stunt on Fury's part. The story of him in Nice, spending all that money for drinks on England fans is generating more attention than his steroid taking. The big goof isn't as dumb as initially thought.
          It's an absolutely foolish "plan" if that's what it is. Goes back to my earlier analogy, you don't call in sick then meet your coworkers at the bar. Now, he looks like a faker, a drug cheat, and an undisciplined slob all in one weekend. This won't hide drug talk, will only make it more believable because he looks like a loose cannon with this hard partying while injured with a wife at home, about to deliver at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Yikes, this guy turned into a joke in a matter of one week. It was all cool when he could look like a slob, act like a douche, but still back it up in the ring. But now, he's walking around everywhere, totally neglecting an injury serious enough to end a major fight. Being investigated for doping. Out partying when his wife is pregnant and due in a week!

I'm starting to think he painted that swastika on his ankle and decided to go on a bender because he's going through some emotional issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Another video. He's not even hiding it no more

Looked like Kovalev

Comment

heard rumours about his going out having big ones around Manc even a few weeks ago.

Tbh, if you were an England fan, drunk off your arse and Tyson Fuy rocked up - how excited would you be? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  It's an absolutely foolish "plan" if that's what it is. Goes back to my earlier analogy, you don't call in sick then meet your coworkers at the bar. Now, he looks like a faker, a drug cheat, and an undisciplined slob all in one weekend. This won't hide drug talk, will only make it more believable because he looks like a loose cannon with this hard partying while injured with a wife at home, about to deliver at any time.
                  It's not like it's necessary for him to produce a 'plan' anyway. He's already established the narrative that's a victim of the press for negative publicity that he entirely brought on himself.

Fury will never progress beyond his present level of success because the shit he's doing and saying is only tolerated by a niche collection of idiots in what is already a niche sport. Even in boxing, this stuff is going too far for most people.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Fury will never progress beyond his present level of success because the shit he's doing and saying is only tolerated by a niche collection of idiots in what is already a niche sport. Even in boxing, this stuff is going too far for most people.
                    ^Truth right there. For a few years now, every time Tyson Fury boxed in the UK I've been planted at home on those Saturday afternoons looking for a stream. I liked that he was goofy and had enough heart to pull out the win every time. The more of this shtick he lays on though, the less amused I become. I guess I still "like" the guy but only because of my aforementioned history of following his career. What he's becoming now is a caricature of a guy who can't handle his fame.

I've been critical of the guy lately but I really hope he pulls it together. I'll be sad if even half of the things he seems to be doing are actually taking place.

Comment

The mainstream media want to hound Fury out of the sport because they can't control him or what he says. I refuse to believe that he's a drug cheat until i see some proof. The Sunday Mirror article is not proof because they cited no sources. If i see proof, i'll condemn him.

As a Fury fan, i find it disappointing that he's cancelled the Wlad fight, yet is out in France partying & getting smashed. I'm critical of the Joshua hype but i do feel that Fury should take a leaf out of his book in terms of how he prepares and his clear dedication to the sport.

Fury has all the talent in the world, but he's wasting his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X