No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Fury Vehemently Denies Doping Allegations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Fury Vehemently Denies Doping Allegations

The first half of 2016 cannot end soon enough for Tyson Fury.

Bad news and press continue to rain down on the unbeaten World heavyweight champion, the latest calling into question the manner in which he achieved such status. A recent story in the UK Mirror has alleged that Fury and his cousin Hughie Fury have both tested positive for the banned substance nadrolone - known in boxing circles as the "kiss of death" given how long it lasts in your system.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh boy this is gonna be good

Comment

Interesting...

Comment

Anabolic steroids, ouch.

Comment

as opposed to vehemently confirming

Comment

Big mouth, small needles.

Comment

The sunday mirror is a dog **** newspaper so I'm not going to read much into this...

Comment

Fury is a disgrace for boxing.Hope he gets banned. First ****phobic and antisemitic comments now doping.......Like to see unification between Joshua and Klitschko - huge event!

Comment

As soon as I read the article I knew it was BS. No source and just pure speculation.

How would he have tested positive and been allowed to fight any way? load of wank

Comment

If they're denying it then they should be threatening legal action against The Mirror, not just brushing it off as being untrue.
                    Last edited by Targaryen; 06-26-2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X